Forever Young

"Are you guys sure?" I asked Kaylie and Kaitlyn with a nervous tone in my voice.

"Yes i saw your dog go in there!" She explained pointing to the woods beyond the fence. Ugh! Oh I'm Farrah and my best friends are named Kaylie and Kaitlyn... My dog ran away and my friend Kaitlyn saud she went under the fence and into the woods... creepy.

Kaylie agreed to come with me seeing as though I'm afraid of what's in the dark... Not the dark... i said what's in it. So we escaped through a hole in the fence that was kinda hard to find. Oh and did i mention it was Halloween? I got through with ease but Kaylie did not seeming as though se wore SHORTS!! Who wears shorts in the woods?

We had been walking around in the freezing cold with the damp leaves crunching under our feet. We thought we kept hearing... SNAP! There it was again a twig snapping! Its freaking us out..."Baby!" I yelled a few times shakily. We could hear her bark a couple of times but could not see her. "Face it Farrah she's not out here!" Kaylie said sounding a little annoyed. Geez she doesn't need to nag about it. "Ok ok. Well look tomorrow."

As we started to head back i felt like someone was watching me. Oh well.

Soon after another twig snapped i saw a shadow in the trees."Hello?" I asked scared for my LIFE! It started to run towards us... Oh crap... My heart started to race as he cane over really fast. Soon i was face to face with a pale blonde boy. "Hi" i said nervously.

"Hi" he said seeming like he had an Irish accent. He grabbed my collar and pushed me against a tree. Kaylie was screaming for him to let me go but he ignored her."Wow you and er friend look like a very tasty snack." He said licking his lips. My hair was on my neck covering it but like i was dreading he moved my hair and his fangs pooped out... WAIT! FANGS??!?!?!? Is he a VAMPIRE?!? But those don't exist! In a matter of seconds he was on the floor with a curly haired boy pinning him to the ground and a darker skinned boy with raven black hair... in a quiff (which he was rocking by the way...) He was helping me recover from my heart almost beating out of my chest! He was apologising to me about him. "Are you guys-" he cut me off.

" Vampires.. yes..." he said with a half smile. Wow he was a cute vampire!