In Heaven............maybe

Harry's pov

I couldn't believe that Niall killed me and now, as clique as it might sound, I was walking towards the light and was almost there. I stopped. Should I really just go to Heaven or should I try fighting the death?

I shook my head vigorously to try and wake myself up and it worked because I felt a throbbing pain in my gut and couldn't breathe so I got it together and started to dig through the dirt. I reached the surface and started to cough horrendously. The hole just missed a huge boulder. I climbed out and found it had writing on it.

Harry Styles
1994-2014
1/5 of One Direction
Loving Lad Will Be Missed
R.I.P

That made me tear up because I knew it was Niall's writing but I couldn't cry right now I had to help my wound. I just decided to take away my senses of pain which surprisingly worked considering I have never tried it. I have to get back to the house so Liam can heal me. I started to run in vampire speed and let my hearing listen to the forest.

HARRY?!

I heard someone yell.....I was just hilosinating so I slowed just a bit and decided to sit down for a minute so I can plan out something if I run into Niall and he tries to attack me agian.

"Harry?", I heard a feminine voice ask.

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked up to find Kaylie?! I jumped up and gave her a bone crushing hug.

"Harry.....I.....can't breath...", she weased out. And I immediately pulled away.

"What are you doing out here?", I asked with the biggest smile I could put on my face.

"I was looking for you.....Niall left right after he killed you....how are you here? I mean you were just killed and now your-", she started to ramble but I stopped her by

cupping her cheeks and kissing her. She didn't kiss back but I kept kissing her. I pulled away and looked in her eyes to find anything. She just looked at me and backed away but I noticed her eyes flickered to an electric aqua green. That was really werid...

"Harry I'm going back home....I dont know if your coming or not but bye....", she said and started to walk away.

"Wait!!!!", I yelled and caught up with her.

"No Harry I dont wanna hear it....just leave me alone", she said and ran away. I sighed and tried to reason with her.

"Kaylie just hold up!!", I yelled and she quickly turned around and looked up at me.

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!", she yelled and it sounded like she had so much authority to her tone....like you just had to listen to her. So I started to find my way back to the house so Liam could fix my wound.

Niall's pov

Its been 1 hour since I've been looking for Kaylie and the others are right I can't pick up her scent. So I decided to just walk around and I eventually found meself standing at Harry's grave......

I started to cry and shake like a leaf when I felt a hand on me shoulder. I turned around to find...

HARRY?!?!?!?

What the actual hell?!

"What are you doin' here?!", I yelled and jumped up from me squatting position to hug me best mate.

"I fought against the death...? I don't know how to word it...", he said as I pulled away from da hug.

"Well have you seen Kaylie?!", I asked eagerly.

"Yea....", he said softly.

"Where?!", I urged and he just started to speak when we heard a blood curdling scream. Harry and I both looked at each other and started to zoom towards that direction.

Zayn's pov

To Be Continued...