Only you Kaylie...

Kaylies POV

     They were charging at me... Bye life.. i love you... until Louis jumped in from of me and took them to the ground as Zayn helped Louis... i began to crawl upthe stairs when i felt a hand on my ankle and it was...Harry...oh my god I'm gonna die....He pulled me down the stairs and i coulsld sed my life flash before my eyes...most of the images of Farrah...wait Farrah! "HELP!!! FARRAH!!" I screamed the loudest i could and it worked. She came lazily walking down the stairs,"Whhaaaatt?!" she asked annoyed. Then she realized what was happening... Her eyes widened and she dropped to the floor...just my luck...she was unconscious...

*Zayns POV*

I was wrestling on the floor with Harry and he was thinking.

Come on Zayn just one bite!

I was mentally slapping him in the face...That's Farrahs BEST FRIEND! He won't ever touch them! Then i heard a THUMP! I froze in my tracks causing Harry to get away... He ran towards a unconscious body on the floor... IT WAS FARRAH!! OH HELL NO!!!! I jumped on his back and took him to the ground. He was growling things i couldn't even repeat... Wow thats coming from me... Liam took Harry to a room and calmed him down. I went to help Farrah. She passed out. Good job Farrah...good job Farrah... I started to shake her and she just kept mumbling things...

No! No! please No!

she was dreaming.. i just couldnt help but listen...

I'm sorry Zayn!

Oooo! its about me!

I love you too Zayn! Don't leave me! Please!

Uh oh! She's waking up! Wat... she loves me?!