The woods

Omg... I'm talking to a hot vampire my craziest dream. He has the most beatiful brown eyes. Wait he's a vampire i can't be falling for him! "So can i go home now?" i asked anxiously.

"I'm sorry but no you cant." he said with sorrow in his voice.

"What?!?! Why?!" I asked coldly.

"Because you know about vampires! We cant risk our secret getting out." He explained. i get it but what about Kaitlyn and my parents?

"Ok so what do we do are you going to eat us pr something?" I asked and he just chuckled.

"No of course not you will have to come abd live with us.." He smiled and then i realized.... where's Kaylie? I looked over and saw her running through the trees trying to escape..  Wow she just left me here?! With vampires!? Some best friend! "Kaylie wait!" i called out to her. She turned around and looked back and ran to me by the looks of it she was probably trying to save me...  But instead she just sat next to me seeing that i wasn't worried and kind of angry at her. "Why aren't you talking to me!" she yelled in my ear. "You almost left me to die here with vampires!" I exclaimed and i saw hurt in Quiffs face "no offense" i told him amd he lightened up...

"Ok i got Niall calmed down now follow me to the house with the girls Zayn!" The curly one said. Then Zayn (I'm guessing) picked me up on his back and Kaylie got on curlies and they sped off with vampire speed.. Wow i hate that..