Nialls Problem Now

*Farrahs POV*

Where were they? "I don't know." Zayn said. Oh my gosh!! I keep forgetting about the mind reading!

"Ya... Lots of people do." He said smirking.

We looked around the house and no one was around. We even checked the fridge! Just in case Niall was there.We finally looked outside and sure enough they were out there. They were arguing over something. Kaylie was crying and Louis was screaming at him and Niall was crying a little too.... What's going on? Me and Zayn looked at each other in confusion before we both walked outside.

*Kaylies POV*

We were fighting when Louis suddenly walked outside yanking Niall along with him. "Hey!" i yelled to get there attention and they all looked over at me. I pointed outside and they zoomed out as i lazily walked behind cautious of what could happen to me.

"Niall shut your mouth!" Louis exclaimed in Nialls face.

"No! You listen!" Niall replied angrily and took in a deep breath and continued."Listen i umderstand what i did was wrong-"Louis cut him off.

"Very wrong." Louis grumbled.

"But i really hope you can forgive me. I promise i will never do it again. Please!" Niall begged with tears brimming his eyes.

"No Niall! This time you took it way too far. Im sorry but you will have to move out. Now." Louis said through gritted teeth.

"No!" I exclaimed. "Not Niall. I.. i think..." I began.

"You think what?" Liam cut me off.

"I think.... I LOVE HIM! OK?! YOU HAPPY NOW!" I yelled clutching onto Niall.

"No Kaylie. They are right. I should go." He explained hugging me."I love you too." He whispered and kissed my head before Zayn and Farrah came out. Niall waved goodbye to them and sped off.

I completely broke down. I was sobbing screaming 'No' as many times as i could and running towards him before collapsing to my knees. Louis came up behind me and I said,"DONT TOUCH ME!!!!" I screamed before getting up and running into Farrahs arms for a hug. She then walked me inside and to the bathroom.

"Hey. Listen Im so so so sorry." She said picking me up and setting me on the counter. Wow she is strong.

"I-i even t-told him i l-loved him." I wimpered. I dont even know what i was feeling right now. What it regret? No it was sadness right?  Oh well i dont care anymore.Im done with everyhing.

Im done with life. 

(A/N:

Awwww... :( Niall left! *Sniffle sniffle* WAAAAAAAHAAAAA!!!!

Anyway. So keep reading something interesting will happen later...... hee hee. $:)

Vote, Comment, And read!!!!!! Thank you! I love you all. And for some reason. I will call you my pigeons! Thx! :*