Idk

*Kaylies POV*

"No....... i dont care what you say Liam. Im here living without my parents and with you vampires!" I screamed out of anger. Liam had a hurt expression on his face.

"Kaylie i know you dont mean that...." Liam started.

"And what if i do?" i countered.

"Well if you do i hope you know that-" I cut him off.

"Know what? Know that im stupid? Ugly? A slut? Well i do know that now. Since Harry and Niall are gone i know that very well." I said. tears welling up.

"I wasnt gonna say tha-" I cut him off again.

"Ya you wer-" But this time he cut me off.

"WILL YOU SHUT THE HELL UP FOR ONE SECOND AND LET ME FINISH?!" He growled.

He took a deep breath and continued calmly."I was gonna say, you are not a slut or stupid or ugly. I didnt even think about this before because i knew Zayn would hear and blab to everyone but....." He trailed off.

"But what?" I asked eagerly. But before he responded he...kissed me? Why is he kissing me? And why do i..... like it? When he pulled away i was kinda shocked.

He then finished,"I like you Kaylie, more than you could ever know." He smiled and i smiled weakly trying to process everything he just said. He likes me?

*Liams POV*

I just told her my hugest secret. I really hope she feels the same way though. She smiled and blushed a little. "Wow... Liam I-I dont know what to say." she took a deep breathe and continued,"I think i need more time to think." And with that my heart sunk as she spoke. She hopped off the counter of the bathroom sink and walked out the door deep in thought. I just stook there dumb founded. Its probably because im a vampire.

*Farrahs POV*

I woke up to a bright light in my face and i was laying on a surface that wasnt my bed. I sat up and looked around to find i was in the living room on the couch. I got up sleepily walked to the kitchen to make some breakfast till i looked at the clock and it said...4:30 AM?! What?! Oh wait its really 5:30 AM because of daylight savings time. I guess while i was in my Farrah Processing Mode Zayn walked downstairs and tickled my sides from behind me. "Ahhhh!!!!!!!" I screamed while jumping because i was startled. "Jesus Zayn dont scare me like that!!" I yell-laughed. He just laughed at mylittle squeal and walked around to the fridge.

"What do you want to eat?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"I dont really care as long as its food and its not poisoned." I simply answered and he just chuckled.

"How about....... Nutella sandwiches with bananas!?" He yelled.

"Omg! I love you already!!!!" I yelled running up and hugging him and we both just busted up laughing.