Realization

Farrahs POV

    Wow.. I AM TIRED!! But I'm staying with frikking vampires... Do they sleep? I think so but i don't know. "I am tired!" i scream yawned. Ya I'm annoying like that. It was kinda awkward after i said that cause they all stared at me especiall Zayn... i have to admit...

He is cute

God dammit conciouns! Shut up 'I do not!"

"You don't what?" They asked... oops i said that aloud...

"Nothing I'm gonna sleep..." i trailed off and laid on the couch.

"Oh no you don't!" Zayn yelled picking me up bridal style, stood me up and jumped on the couch.. grrr... "Now where do i sleep?!" i asked angrily joking around.

"My room ill take the couch." he said calmly.

"No ill take the couch... wait do you even sleep?" I asked. Wow arguing with a vampire.

"Yes we do... Barely... but we do!" Louis cut in. Oh ya they were still here...

"Night and Zayn where's your room?" i asked confused.

"Follow me..." he said motioning me towards him. I followed leading us to a spacious room. He walked in and ran to the dresser pulling out a t-shirt and his boxers handing them to me.. Wow such a gentlemen!

"Here you can change into these...Night!" He said waving and pecking my head. Awww...

*Kaylies POV*

"How long do you think they will be up there for?"Louis asked in a childish manner...

"I don't know d'ey seem to be pretty into each od'er." Niall said while winking. So immature.

"Farrah doesn't fall that easily!" i exclaimed seeming as though ive known Farrah for..how many years?... no but i seriously don't knoe I've lost count! Anyway while i said that Zayn came walking down the stairs. I knew it! "Hey your welcome to share a room with her if you want!" He said pointing at me.

"I think i will.. Night!" i yelled/yawned.

I walked upstairs but on one step i sliiped and slid down the stairs leaving a big, bleeding rug burn mark on my calf...Wait.. BLEEDING?!?! OH NO! "Dammit!" i yelled and they boys looked over at my leg and Harry and Nialls eyes turned red and there fangs popped out... Oh crap...