Explanations

*Kaylies POV*

Me and Niall were sitting on the couch and watching movies. We were watching the Blind Side when half way through the movie i started drifting off to sleep. My eyes were about to close when Niall started snoring. Ugh! So in return i screamed really loudly in his ear. Ya I'm annoying like that! He was so shocked that he almost slapped me in the face! So i just gave him a shocked face and he covered his mouth in realization. He said,"I'm so so so so so so so sorry Kaylie!" He said hugging me.

"Its ok Niall really!" I explained to him.

"No its not im a bad person..." He said with puppy dog eyes and his bottom lip poking out.

"Well I'm gonna go to bed!" I exclaimed.

"Ok!" he said waving back.

"Wait!" i exclaimed. "Will you come with me... I'm scared if everything and your not afraid of anything!"

"Welllll... i don't knooow... Ok!" he exclaimed jumping up in excitement... immature boy. We walked up the stairs and went into my room and i got under the warm blankets and i felt the indented space next to me. I smiled as he snaked his arms around me and i soon drifted off to sleep.

~The next morning~

I woke up to an unexpected "Eh hem!" in the door way and i jumped up to see a smirking Farrah... Oh god... i hate her so much right now. Niall squrmed around then groaned as he got up and smiled at me then realized Farrah was here then he look down to see he was in my bed. Oh god.

*Farrahs POV*

Niall really didn't like me right now. He was glaring at me and i put my hands in the air in surrender. Then i walked downstairs to see all of the guys except Zayn gone. What the hell?

"They went hunting but i didn't want to leave you!" he explained...oh yeah mind reading... Shit.

"Ok... So what do you want to do?" I asked unsure.

"I don't know. Get Niall and Kaylie and do something maybe?".

"Nah they are too busy making out." i said laughing and he knew i was lying.

"Uh huh," he said biting his lip "Sooo..."

"Soooo..." i said mocking him. But before i could say anything else he vamp sped up to me and our foreheads were touching. He was about to lean in until we heard something coming down the stairs abd looked over to see Niall who was trying to creep back upstairs. And he succeeded. We went back to what we were doing. He leaned in and i did the same and he closed the gap and i felt -cliche moment- sparks and butterflies all over... it was perfect. i didn't even realize that he was still a cold bloodsucker.

He pulled away and looked at me sadly and said,"Hey no! I'm not that kind of vampire!" oops

"Bull shit!" i said biting my lip and he smirked and sped off and seconds later he returned with a bouqet of flowers. "Aww! Thank you babe!" i said as he gave me the flowers.

"Babe? Really? Is that the best you could do darling?" he said mocking me.

"Uh! FYI its honeybunch!" i said sticking out my tongue and he returned the gesture. Immature.

"Am not!" he said whinily. Dammit i can't win!

"No you ca-" he said before i put my hands over his mouth and kissed him on the cheek and ran off. Hahahahaha! He started chasing me around until i locked myself in the bathroom. Haha.... in his face!