Recovery

Kaylie's pov

I was talking to Harry. It felt just like old times. He would occassionally crack a bad joke and i would laugh anyway. He was smiling so brightly it felt like he was still alive.

We were just talking when Niall all of the sudden came up and killed him. I dont know how but he just died. I felt the tears brimming my eyes. How could he?

Then Niall started to walk towards me. I felt my heart rate speed up and my breath was caught in my throat. I then felt his fangs skidding across my neck but I couldn't do anything. I was frozen in place.

"Marry me...", he mumbled pulling me into a hug where he burrowed his head into my neck.

"I can't.", I said and he pulled away and looked at me with a hurt expression.

"Why?", he asked on the brim of letting a tear fall.

"I can't because I'm your enemy...", I whispered

I woke up in a cold sweat in a somewhat farmiliar bed. I rolled over to see...

LIAM?!?!?

I jumped up from the bed and fell on the ground. The bed shiffted and then I saw Liam looking down at me smiling and laughing a wee bit. I furrowed my eyebrows and glared at him because im mad at him.

"Why am I in here?", I asked frustrated and stood up.

"Well I thought it was a good idea since you were thinkng about suicide...", he said kind of quietly.

"What? When? I don't remember anything!", I said a little louder while getting up. I started to rub my head because I had a terrible headache...

"Headache?", I nodded,"Its a hangover...you dont remember last night because you were drinking....", he said and got out of the bed only with plaid pants on. Ok...?

"WHAT?! WHY WAS I DRINKING?!", I yelled at him.

"You found a bottle of alcohol and started to drink...it was quite funny...", he snickered a bit.

"Why was....why was I talking about suicide?", I asked camly but not for long...I was about to freak out.

"You said something like...you didnt want to live without Niall and Harry and you were worthless and didnt want to be here anymore....it was sad....", he said and walked to the bathroom.

"Oh...imma go downstairs...", I said and opened up the bedroom door to go downstairs. I stepped down the stairs to find Zayn napping on the couch with the TV on. So I decided to go to the kitchen because I smelt bacon and for some odd reason I couldnt help but follow the sent.

I pushed the kitchen door to reveal Louis making like a whole stack of bacon to feed about 3 Niall's and 2 of me! I ran over to the stack and started to gobble down the bacon.Louis looked at me and smiled.

"Hungry love?", he laughed.

"Ysowbhcjaobc!", I said.

"Come agian...I cant understand you bacon mouth....",he snickered.I rolled my eyes and swallowed.

"I said...I dont why but I am incredibly starving for like some meat or protein and do you know where Farrie is?", I asked. He sighed and motioned for me to sit with him on the bar stools that face the kitchen. So I did and he sighed....agian!

"She left...", he said. My eyes started to water really fast...I couldn't take life anymore....

"Wh-why?",I said letting a few tears fall.

"Dont cry...dont cry...", Louis said wiping them away.

"I just worded that wrong...she left because she went to find Niall...", he said and smiled to lighten the mood.

"Sorry, agian....why?", I asked wiping away the rest of my tears.

"For you....", he said and got up to fix the rest of breakfast. I thought for a moment...

"Uh...Louis? "

"Yea..?", he asked and turned around.

"Im going for a walk. I'll be back in like 2 or 3 hours so bye!!", I waved and ran out the door of the house.

I am gonna find where Harry is buried.

To Be Continued.....