Kevin!?

*Kaylies POV*

I wokw up to a comosion outside and an empty space next to me. I thought Niall was there? Hmm... oh well better find out the noise. I walked downstairs and into the living room when i saw an indent in the wall..from the outside? So i walked outside examining my surroundings but found nothing.

As i was walking inside i saw a flash of something and it hit the wall...hard. I looked down to see Harry dazed and confused with a hint of anger. I was looking at him eyes widened and mouth open and when he saw me he flashed me a grin and then it became a scowl and he started back off for the woods. I looked back to the gaping hole in the wall. Jesus Christ he was strong but who threw him over here? Or what? Just then Niall came over rushing by heading into the kitchen and he grqbbed A MEAT CLEAVER!?!?!? When he came back outside i tried to grab the arm with the gigantic knife in it but he threw it back towards me and sped off angrily. What was going on? Just then i heard a ruffling of the leaves and then another and another. What the hell? I looked down to the ground to find drops of red on the leaves. I soon saw another coming from me. I felt all over my body trying to find the source of the pain and blood. When i reached my stomach i felt wetness then i looked at my fingers. They were red.

Soon I saw black spots dancing in front of my eyes.

*Nialls POV*

I was beyond pissed. He can't just come up to me while I'm sleeping and drag me outside."You know I like Kaylie! How could you do this?!?!" He yelled in my face.

"Do what?!" I asked.

"You guys slept together!!" He exclaimed.

"WHAT!!?!?! Well this is news to me too then!" I yelled back.

"You know what? I'm done." Harry said trying to walk away.

"Of what?" I challenged

"You." He said bluntly before attacking me full on. He landed on top of me before starting to scratch me all over my face and arms while my hands were around his neck choking him. He all of the sudden got up and ran and i ended up chasing him into the forest. Once i caught up to him i was furious. I ended up grabbing his shoulders and throwing him towards the house as hard as i could and seconds later he returned, pissed.

I was sick of it. All of his bullshit. So i ran to the house and grabbed a meat cleaver from the kitchen and ran into Kaylie. She looked worried and she grabbed my arm but i yanked it back. As soon as i got back we were already on the ground rolling. As soon as he got me pinned down i used the oppertunity to stab him with the cleaver. I reached me hand up and stabbed him in the gut. Right when i did that he went stiff and then rolled off of me. I then realized I just killed my best mate.

"Oh my god Harry! I'm so sorry!" i exclaimed sobbing.

"Ill be fine. Just take care of Kaylie." He finally choked out then his chest stopped rising and falling. Then i knew he was gone. I grabbed his body and went deep into the woods. I dug a hole super fast and put him into it. I said my goodbyes then covered him up. I walked back to the house thinking about how i was gonna tell them.

*Farrahs POV*

I woke up to a russell in the leaves outside. I went to the window and saw Kaylie lying on the ground? Oh. my. gosh.

I rushed outside and ran to her side and rolled her over to see her stomach bleeding. "HELP!!!! HELP!!" I cried out towards the house and within seconds Zayn came rushing out and when he saw her he started crying? He came over and checked her pulse. She was still alive. Thank god! He picked her up and took her to the "Hospital" otherwise known as the basement. I followed along and he set her down on the table. He started to undress her when i said "Woah woah woah!" i said covering her up.

"What?! We have to fix the wound!" He said.

"Oh. yeah sorry... carry on." I replied.

He continued until she was only wearing pants and her bra. He went over her stomache wound with an alcohol pad. Then i noticed there was blood everywhere. Oh Shit. "Uh Zayn ill take over. Just find the others." I told him and he sped off.

Ok. I finushed wiping off the excess blood and started to realize her face was turning pale. Shevwas loosing too much blood. Wait. We are the same blood type. I grabbed the small knife and drew some blood from my wrist. I looked around for some tubes and grabbed some off the nearest shelf and put it into my skin. I then put a slit on her wrist too and did the same. I carried onto stitching the wound. It took 25 stitches. It went from her bra to her pantline. Her face started to return to its normal color then her eyes blinked a littled. "Kaylie?" i asked sweetly.

"Farrah?" she asked sleepily.

"Ya!" i exclaimed.

"What going on? where are we?" She asked.

"We are in the basement. And ill explain later." I said.

"Ok."

We walked upstairs and Niall was there and so was everyone else but Harry. Hmm.... i wonder.

"You guys." Niall started," I have something to tell you guys..." He trailed off. I wonder whats going on...