Chapter 1

(A/N) lol, im going to keep the pov on the main charecter unless anybody reading this wants a different persons pov.

SKYLARS POV (entire time)

"SKYLAR!!!! Get your ass down here and make breakfast for your pack!" I groan and get up. That amazing person that woke me up is my supportive and amazing (note that those words are dripping with sarcasm) mother.

Wait before I go into the present let me tell you a bit of my past so you will understand. My father is Beta of the Blood Creak pack. So of course they wanted a son first so he can give the position down to him. But...my mother had twins. A boy and girl. The girl came first, a.k.a. Moi. Then after that they had a another girl. My parents hated me right when I was born, because I was born first they hate me. And since my father is all buddy buddy with our alpha, he made the whole pack hate me and made me their slave. The only person that are nice to me is my twin. Kaiden. Even my younger sister (Barbie, yea she is a slut) hates me.

Now lets go back to the present.

I get up and take a 5 minute shower, if I take it longer, they beat me longer. I change into baggy jeans and an oversized T-shirt. I look at the broken mirror and see a pair of violet eyes with hints of amber in them, I wear contacts to hide the colors, they cant know I am a rare shifter, then I see long raven black hair with white strips in it that goes to my waist. I am very bony, they barley feed me. I glance at the Black cresent moon on my neck, I hide it so no one can see, then I head for the door.

I go downstairs and right when I go on the bottom step I fall from a punch in the gut. I look up and see "Daddy" glaring down at me "Next time you wont take forever you shiftless whore!!"

You see, no one knows I've shifted yet exept for Kaiden, but I am a rare shifter, I can shift into a white tiger with black strips and a white wolf with a cresent moon on its forehead. My Tiger, diamond, has as sassy attitude, she snaps at everyone except for me in my mind. Crystal, she is a sweetheart. It breaks my heart whenever she whimpers when i get abused...

I get up and go make breakfast for the pack, its the Lunas job but shes probably fucking the alpha right now, not caring about food. I make pancakes, bacon, eggs, fruit salad, and rolls. I lay the food out on the dinning table and back up to the wall, I have to watch them eat, then clean up, then I get to go to school. They come down and start eating. The Alphas son (Jake) looks at me and smirks"Hey Skylar, do you want some?" Before I say anything he throws a raw egg at me. Everyone at the table laughs except for Kaiden, he walks over and trys to get the egg off while whispering comforting things to me. "Come on Kaiden! Leave the fat cow alone!!" Jake yells. I look at him and nod, his eyes go black for a second but go back to normal, he cant do anything about me being bullied.

They all finish after that and. Of course, after some pack members hit me, they leave for school. I clean up(myself as well) and head to school as well. As I walk to the front door I hear the "popular" group singing happy birthday to Kaiden, its our 17 birthday, its when I can find my mate and have him whisk me away at from this hell hole.

Classes go by normaly. When I walk into the lunch room I smell a heavinly scent, a mixture of new book smell and coconut. I look around for the cause of the smell and my eyes land on Jake. ~mate....~ my wolf whimpers, her name is Crystal, while my tigress is Diamond. They know what hes done to me. Crystal whimpers more when she sees Jake look up at us in disgust. He leaves his friends and grabs my arm forcefully and takes me to the hallway.

He shoves me into a locker and says in disgust "You cant be my mate, my mare is suppose to be beautful and strong and well...fuckable" I look at him in horror he just smirks and says "I Jake hearby reject you Skylar as my mate" i feel my anger rise, wasnt I suppose to be sad? Meh I dont care I'm pissed "I Crystal accept your rejection you peice of shit" I push him off and walk to the front door. He is in shock, and before he could recover I was gone, I mind linked Kaiden (we have a twin link) and said 'Bye Kaiden im leaving for awhile' 'wait what?? Skylar!!!' 'No kaiden, ive had it! Jake rejecting me is the last straw!' 'WHAT HE REJECTED YOU, THAT SON OF A-' 'Kaiden ill be back in a couple years love you!' 'Sky-' I cut off our link. I can feel him frustrated but Im done here.

I enter my room and pack a bag of clothes and a yingyang amulet with a wolf as ying and a tiger as yang (Kaiden got it for me on our 16 birthday, after I first shifted). Before I left I grabed a few handfulls of money from my parents room(around 100,000) and took red lipstick from barbies room and wrote on my wall these words...

Kiss my ass bitches, ill be back and show you how Karma works
<3