Chapter 9

i snap both of my fingers in usision and the dolphins and rose sadly went away. i look at the sky and saw the sin setting over the horizon. 'shit!' i think 'Lucas and Marcus are going to be worried!' i shoot up in the sky and flew towards our home. i frown as i noticed i was very slow 'angels take our time going places. Okami is much faster' Nevaeh giggles out. 

        i grin and shift into my demon for and i swear i heard a sonic boom ((X3 the vid is for here. her sonic rainboom. not to be ride to anyone im not much of a MLP fan but this was perfect because she has a badass attitude in the vid and he sonic boom was the cherry to the top)) i look behind me and see a blood red rainbow. like it was different shades of red like dark red to white. i smirk and in seconds i see the house. i land in a crouched position as the earth around me shakes. 

        i strech and shift back to my human form. i gasp and look at my reflection in the window. i now have Black hair with Silver and red highlights that goes down to my waist, Brown eyes with red and blue surrounding the iris like a whirlpool, my figure seemed more graceful than a swan in a lake.((i am so sorry but i have no pic to explain what she looks like sorry unless someone can find it all i have is the description)) 

        i walked to the door and right as i opened it i was tackeled by two people "HOW COULD YOU BE GONE FOR THAT LONG" The twins yelled at once "WE WERE SO WORRIED WE WERE ABOUT TO GO OUT THERE AND DESTROY THAT FOREST TILL WE-you look different is it the nose?" "No bro its her skin it looks lighter" "no no i think its that hand" I stare at them and laugh. they look at me in confusion till it dawns on them that my hair and eyes are the main things that changed. 

        We get up and I ask "Want to see what i can do?" they nod enthusiasticlly and i shift into my angel and demon form for them and show them how i can play with the elements. i decided to keep the teleportation and healing a secret. what? i am a girl we can keep secrets...they looked at me in amazment and Marcus says "Your mates are going to be so lucky girl!" he says in a girly voice. 

        i giggle and nod. "We should go to sleep did you guys make the training grounds?" "Yes" They say in usion. i grin and hug them while saying goodnight and walk up to my room. 

        As i enter it i nearly screamed as i saw a figure in my bed. i feel my demon form wanting out Okami demanding what thing decided to enter there room. the figure rose and i realized it was Jake. he smirked and said "You know your pack left....it would be a shame..." he rose and walked out the door. but before he left he faced me and said "...if something were to happen to you before those other mates showed up to take you..." i sneer at him and create a gust of wind to blow him out of my room and slam the door shut. Lucas and Marcus rush upstairs and i hear them start beating up Jake, good that bastard deserves it. i think before i fall on my bed and fall asleep.