Chapter 13

((authors note: mwahahaha 13 is my favorite number i should do something for this chapter because we went a long way. hmmm lets do a contest!!! okay so uhh....i guess umm...you guys can do like a small short story or a picture of the book? like something you want in the story and whoever wins will get it in the story and have there own character? yea that sounds about right...i think....this is the first contest i have done so please don't hate on it!))

((OH AND THE WOLF ON THE SIDE IS LUKE!!!))

   there eyes darken and they run to get me from the tree. i make a laughing noise and pounce off the tree over there heads and shift into my wolf and zip away from them. i hear them shift behind me and begin to catch up. i weave through the trees but hear them get closer. 'demonia, can i form my wings into my wolf form?' 'i don't see why not' she says and i feel the familiar warmth begin to form on my shoulders. all of a sudden BAM my demon wings pop out and i launch myself though the trees. flying is SO easier. 

        they gasp behind me and i fly our into a clearing with a lake at the other side. all of a sudden i am tackled to the ground i growl and look up but freeze at what i see. above me is a black and red wolf with pure hatred in his eyes. he smirks and goes to bite my neck. i transport a yard away from him and shift into my human form and say "Drake you are lucky i dont kill you right now" 

        Drake is the Rouge Kings son, you know the one i killed? yea him. 

        Anyways i rise and dust off my pants, my mates enter the clearing and growl loudly. i glare at them and make the "shut the hell up or else" look and look back at Drake. He turns and watches my mates and says "So who are these boys your new toys?" I laugh loudly and say "Your just made because Marcus and Lucas kicked your ass while i was doing what exactly?" He glares at me "Oh thats right" I say in a sickly sweet voice

"Killing your father"

He lunges at me and i dodge easily. i turn around just in time to side step him and trip him. i pin him on the ground and say "Why fight? Your father had to meet his justice you have no reason to die" He struggles under me and says "You killed him! I have to do this to avenge my father!" 

        I get up and look at him thoughtfully, he is 21 with a reason to kill me. I sigh and say "You are going back home and think long and hard about this, after if you still want to kill me we will be at war Rouge King" after that i snapped my fingers and he disappears. i sent him back to his room hopefully he will think about this before attacking. i stumble and fall onto the grass but right before i fell 2 pairs of arms grab me. i look up and see my mates blurry forms. 

               i smile weakly and before i passed out one says "Damn she is going to be feisty"