Chapter 6

After Dominic leaves i get up and go take a long shower. While i am taking it Nevaeh and Demonic chatted with Crystal and Diamond in my mind, or wherever they go when i cant hear them. hmm i am curious...is there like a motel or something they go to? or like a intergalactic portal that leads to a forest with a clearing and a nice home for them?

        As I let my mind wander off wondering where they go i get out of the shower and dress in dark blue skinny jeans, a black shirt with red wings on it, and my weapons belt(With the Scythe, Katana, and ninja stars in it) and but on knee high black converse with blue laces. 

        I brush my hair and do all that girly stuff and then leave my room and go downstairs into the living room where i greet the my pack members. "People of my Pack" i begin as i explain to them about Nevah and Okami. they looked scared after i finished telling them so i said "Do not fear me. i am still the same Skylar you all have learned to know and love" they smile and laugh. then Tash comes up to me and says "We all need to go back to our pack house. there are sightings of rouges there that need to be handled." I nod and say "Take everyone except for Lucas and Marcus" Kaiden and Jason were about to object to what i said but i raised my hand and said "You two need to be there to make battle tactics if another upcoming war would happen"

        They nod and i watch as my pack members leave except for my loyal assassins. I turn to them and say "Should we begin training?" they shake there heads and Lucas says "Even though all that has happened with you this is still the first day we have been here. Marcus told them to show up tomorrow at 8." I nod and reply with "I want to learn how to use my own powers right now. i know a secluded area no one else in this pack has seen, do you wish to come with me?" they look at me sadly and Marcus says "I wish we could but we must go set up the training grounds for tomorrow. You go on ahead and see what you can do but show us later okay?" i smile and nod while waving by to them as i leave the house.

        I look up and see the sun high up in the sky. 'okay good it is only midday' i think as i run into the trees. i sniff around and make sure no one is near me before i shift into my tiger form and begin running. 20 minutes later i crawl out from the underbrush and look at what is in front of me. A small lake with a waterfall in a clearing. how no other pack member have seen this is beyond me.

        I shift back to my human form and Okami and Neveah begin telling me what i can do...