Chapter 12

AUTHORS NOTE- Hullo viewers these are her twin mates-

Ages: 18 (Zeke is older)

Skills: (Informal) Military survival training, wildlife survival skills, 

Inventory: Daggers, wooden spear with an stone tip, flint and stone, backpacks full of snacks.

Personality:
Zeke:
He takes after his father because he is confident, stable, and can be cold. He is confident in his abilities in all endeavors and has an 'act first, think later' type of nature. A bit arrogant in his abilities and holds a deep rooted spite for his younger twin brother. (Zeke is the male with red eyes)

Luke:
He has a more laid back personality than Jake and is a bit more sympathetic than him. He has learned a lot more from his mother than his father because he didn't excel in fighting like his brother. His patient nature is what allows him to put up with his brother. Luke is more mature and logical than his brother in regards to people, tactics, and relations. Luke can be more of a people person while being very tactful with his words. (Luke is the male with blue eyes)

Likes: 
Zeke: Fighting, weapons, war, guns, his father
Luke: Games, people, tactics, relaxing

Dislikes:
Zeke: Luke, people he considers weak, small talk
Luke: Killing, heartless people, his brothers attitude

~Now back to the story~

        I finally wake up and glare at my curtains. we arrived back at the pack house at midnight and i fell asleep right when i went to my room. i still have my clothes on and i stupidly left the cursed curtains open. its around 10 in the morning as i get up to take a shower.

        I leave my room wearing jeans, a black T-shirt that says in white "Birthday Girl Fuck Yea!" on it, and a pair of black high top converse. i enter the kitchen and get attacked by many body masses. we all fall down and i groan loudly. "Auuggg i was attacked by my own pack!" they all laugh and Luke pulls me up. i look around the table and see Kaiden, Lucas, Marcus, and Jason sitting there with a feast set out in front of me. "Wow" I say "You guys actually cooked?" "Ha no Natasha and some of the moms made it. if we did the house would be burned down by now" Jason mutters while everyone laughs.

        We quickly eat the food and head outside. Lucas had given me a message that there were 2 male shifters on our property. i wonder who they are? (Sarcasm) i grin and walk into the forest following the directions Lucas gave me. about a half an hour later i hear two voices.

"Are you sure she is this way Zeke?"

"Yes I'm sure Luke father said this way"

"Blah Blah Blah father this father that cant we take a break?"

"Ugh you good for nothing lazy ass- sh wait do you smell that?" 

Finally they realize im here damn took them long enough. 'Lets make them work to find us'  my demon form purrs out everyone laughs evilly and agrees. i climb up a tree and shift into my tiger form and watch them lazilly. they walk under the tree and i get a good look at them. all i can say is DAMN that is hot. i growl playfully and there heads snap up and look at me.