Chapter 8

'oh yay it is my turn!!' Neveah said happily. i begin to feel a new pain. but this wasn't like before...it felt like i was high up in the air but also that i was drowning in the deepest parts of the ocean. i crouch and stayed in a ball form as a blue hue surrounded me. it shrank until it was about to suffocate me then exploded into little blue flowers raining down on me. i stood and raised my hand and caught one. it looked like a blue lily. 'you are correct it is. every time you shift to me they will form around you. make your dress, tangle into your hair in a beautiful style' ((like in the pic i have on the side but her wings are bigger))

        i grin and expand my wings and see they are white. like my demon hair white. oh my hair! it looks silver....interesting.... 'why thank you it is silver, but now you have the power to fly, the ability of healing, and be able to control the elements air and water'

        awesome!! i play around with my elements (Now she can shift easily into any of her forms. which is now-Human, wolf, tiger, demon, and angel! sorry for any confusion))  I turn and face the lake and raise my hands stretching them towards the water and further away from me. i feel a tingling sensation in my palms as i concentrate hard. i imagine a pod of dolphins made of water jumping out of the water with a massive rose made of fire rising out of the water. after a moment i hear nothing and was about to give up but then i hear the squeak of the dolphins and the crackling noise of flames. 

        i open my eyes and am shocked by the sight, dolphins made of water, but like a bit hardened so they look solid, jumping around in the water playing and in the middle a fiery white rose rising out of the water...."Its beautiful" i whisper. i feel my girls ((that's when its all of them)) nod in agreement. 

       ' We are strong.' we say at once 'i am not who i was before and i will never go back to Jake. He will never deserve us and we will wait for our mates'