Chapter four

Jakes POV(for now)

Its been 2 years since I rejected my mate. My wolf stopped talking to me. I couldn't sleep for months. Kaiden refuses to speak to me except for Alpha/Beta duties. Ive been using Barbie as my fuck buddy since her mate died already, shes hoping that she will get to be Luna but ehh, she can be my mate I guess.

I finished writing a letter to Alpha Jason of the Moonlight Assassins pack. The pack seems to hate my pack, well me specifically. Don't know why but the rouges and hunters have been destroying my pack, ever since the rejection no body really has been training, i didn't force it so nobody gave a damn. Then the hunters came, and then the rouges. We need serious help. Aft I sent the letter through a messenger I waited for it to come, and by waited I mean I fucked Barbie.

When I was finished the messenger came back and said "Our new Alpha said yes" "New Alpha? Who is the new Alpha?" "It is not my place to tell, good day" before I could ask anymore he left. Huh, i wonder who this new alpha is. Guess Ill find out tomorrow.

SKYLARS POV

When my pack finished packing we went to our private Jets. Theres one for the Alpha, beta, loyal assassins, etc. then we have jumbo jets for the rest of the pack, there nice. We get in and fly off for about a couple hours to the blood creak pack. I denied the their transportation because I want to use my baby. My baby is an motorcycle. Okay you know the motorcycle that Ghost rider had? Well its just like that except for red flames there blue. There literally are flames.

We arrive and everybody heads for the limos. Tash, my beta(Jason remember we had him beta after he wanted to give alpha to Skylar?)and the twins have Lamborjinis with white and blue flames on them. The limos are in the back and our cars are in the front. I drive back to my old "home"(without a helmet I might add, I just dont like them) and see my mate and other people infront of there pack house. I turn of my baby and walk over to them, with the twins and tash behind me.

When were in front of them I see Jake, Barbie, and Kaiden. Kaiden looks shocked to see me and is about to say something but I give him a 'not-yet' look. He nods but smiles brightly.

"Hello, where is your alpha?" Jake says to me. I smirk and say "I am the alpha of my pack" He looks at me for a moment, I think he knows me from somewhere but can't place it. Before he asks Barbie says "How are YOU the alpha slut?" in a blink of an eye Marcus as an arrow pointed at her and Lucas has a dagger on her throat then they say at once "Do not speak of our alpha like that whore!" I place a hand on Lucas and give him a 'I got this' look. I smile at Barbie and say "Oh dear me sister, we all know you got the slut genes" she looks shocked and her PLUS jake were about to say something but then Kaiden pushes them and while giving me a big hug says "Skyalr Ive missed you so much! Your alpha too? I knew my sister could do it!! How have you been? Has anyone been mean to you? If they had I wi-" "BRO calm down! I've missed you too, yes Im alpha, I have been good, and no one has been mean to me. Now show us the pack house we need to get settled and we will start rev- I mean training tomorrow.

He leads to another direction and I motion my pack to come with. Before I follow I feel someone grab my shoulder, i feel electricity so it must be Jake ~teach that man whore a lesson!! I felt him fucking your sister every time! KILL.HIM.~ Crystal and Diamond say at once. i turn and say "Yes?" "sky is that really you? Yes!! I am alpha of the biggest pack on earth!" I glare at him and say "You are not the alpha of MY pack" he scoffs "listen bitch, your my mate so I am. I don't give a fuck about what you think. You are still that unfuckable shiftless fatass I rejected long ago" He smirks thinking I will cry and leave. But I whip out the scythe and place it on his neck. Then I say in a deadly voice "You are not my mate. I am still looking for him." I dig the blade into his neck and he hisses at the pain. I get up and walk away. Before I left I said "See you at training"

I walk over to the pack house we are using, but right as I got in Kaiden and the twins bear hugged me and said at once "what did he say??" i sighed and told them everything. I had to hold them by there ears so they wouldn't go kill him. I had Kaiden join my pack and is co-beta with Jason. Its was late so I just headed straight to my room and slept. Tomorrow will be so much fun...

>:D