Team Kakashi

Raven POV: 

 I get ready for the mission today "Okay! I got all my supplies ready!" I hook my bags to my outfit, put my scythe in its case and put it on my back. I looked at my mask and put it on the dresser 'Looks like I don't need you for now.'  I hear hawk outside I looked up into the sky to see it was message hawk from the Sand village "Hmm I wonder?" I walked to the front door "Bye Baelfire I will see you soon!" He roars in response I just smiled. 

Kakashi POV: 

"Hmm, I wonder what our mission is today." Naruto says "Now Naruto don't ask for stronger missions okay! We are not kids no more!" I hear Sakura yells him I just sigh 'No matter how strong they got they are still the same.' I thought to myself "GET OUT THE WAY!" I see a woman running towards us "HEY! WATCH YOU WALKING LADY!" I hear Naruto yelling 'So I was right that was message hawk I saw earlier.' We walked into the room and I see Lady Raven standing there in her ninja outfit "Hey Raven! What are you doing here?" I see Naruto walking up to her "Oh? Naruto! good morning!" 'Well makes me happy they are getting along already'  I thought to myself. "Glad you guys are getting along nicely!" I look towards Lady Tsunade "What you mean Granny Tsunade?" I walked towards Naruto and Lady Raven. "Lady Raven here will be in our team Naruto for the time being."  Naruto and Sakura both looked at her and said in a union "WHAT!"  "That's right! Raven came from the Mist village to helps out in any way we could." The door was bust open and I see the woman from earlier "Mid-lady terrible news!" I look towards Lady Raven 'By guessing her expression on her face she saw the hawk as well.' "Oh no!" everyone was silent "*Sighs* looks like the Kazekage has been kidnapped, team Kakashi you have your mission! Go and rescue the Kazekage."  

Raven POV: 

  We get ready to leave the village to the Sand village and when I saw Naruto getting angry and moving much faster then the rest of us "Naruto stop leaving formation!" Sakura yells at him I look towards Kakashi "Tell me Kakashi what is Naruto and the Kazekage relationship? I can see Naruto is upset about this." I can see that Kakashi didn't want to tell me "Because Gaara and I are Jinchuriki!" I looked towards Naruto I see anger and sadness in his eyes and I know that pain far too well 'So he knows how it feels to be all alone this cruel world.' I thought to myself. I moved forward to can get close to Naruto and I put my hand on his shoulder he looks at me "We will get him back Naruto just stay positive okay?" he smiles at me "Thanks Rave!" 'Rave?' I laugh "What is so funny?" Naruto looks at me with a confused looked on his face "Oh nothing just that no one ever gave me a nickname before I like it!" I smiled at him "Good! Because that be your nickname for now on!" He smiles back at me 'I am glad I got him to smile for a little bit.' I thought. I looked down and see a young woman walking. "Temari!" I hear Sakura yelling at the girl on the road. 

 We jumped down "Where you guys going in such a rush?" she asked us "The Kazekage is in trouble he was kidnapped last night from your village." I tell her she was in shocked 'I am guessing she is close to him.' "I'll tag along I know the sand very well." we all nodded and started moving again. I see Naruto getting more and angrier the closer we get to the borderline I moved towards him "Naruto look I know I just met you and we don't know each other well but you have to control your anger it won't solve anything!" I see him making a fist "I know but still! I have to save him!"  I Sigh "Look Naruto I get your pain to trust me I would do anything to save my sister or my brother if they were a danger but I know it is better to go into battle with calm and collected thoughts."  

Kakashi POV: 

I see Lady Raven trying to calm Naruto down and it is actually helping "Kakashi-sensei?" I turn to see Temari right next to me "Is she a new member of your team?" I nod in response "Yes she is her name is Raven Ichimaru from Hidden in the Mist." She was shocked "Can't believe you are working with the Ice Queen!" Sakura turns to look at us with a confused look in her eyes "Ice Queen?" Temari nods " Yes rumors has it that the Ichimaru carry a rare jutsu that allows them to turn anything they touch into ice."  "Kakashi-sensei is this true?" I sigh for a moment I didn't want the group knows her secret, after all, it is the reason why she moved to the village to get away from people fearing her. "Yes." I responded, "The rumors are true, however; she only uses that jutsu for life or death situation one of the reasons why she agrees to transfer to our village was to live a normal life where no one would judge her because of that jutsu."  I paused for a moment and looked ahead I see her and Naruto getting along as if they have been friends for years. "Lady Raven left her family and village behind because everyone was either treating her like a monster or a pawn on a chess board." Temari and Sakura understood what I meant 'She just like Naruto and Gaara she knows that pain and to be all alone in a village where people fear you.'