I Am Here For You! Part Two

Gaara POV: 

       I didn't care anymore this man pissed me off for last time, I made a spear out of the sand from my gore. I can see the man was in shock I did this and then starts to relax and begins to laugh "Did I hit a nerve Lord Kazekage? Why is the leader of the Sand Village care so much for that girl, is because she team up with Shinobis from the Leaf to rescue you? *shrugs shoulders up* I mean that girl has nothing going for her." I made the spear get closer to the point I can make his forehead bleed, I didn't care if I killed this man right here and now I wasn't going let any person insult Raven specially in front of me. Then I remember violence isn't the answer to this situation like it use to be in the past, with a swipe of my arm the sand went back into the gore my arm was back to my side and I made a fist. "How dare you say such rude comments towards Raven has if you have know her so well! She is the complete opposite! Raven is caring, kind, she has a warm heart, and she will protect anyone and not care what village they are from." I looked up and gave him the coldest look ever like I use to have in the past "If you ever say something like that in front of me again I swear I will not hold back!" 

Nightingale POV: 

     I watch Gaara's expression very closely and I can tell only knowing my sister for short moment he knows her very well, also I can tell this boy loved my sister. He wouldn't be standing there little on trying to kill the head of the Kato Clan if he didn't care for her. "Your going let this child threat me!" I hear Lord Kato yell at me I turn back at him and put a smirk on my face "On the contrary sir I can if I wanted to." I walk back to my seat and grab a scroll I receive form Lady Mizukage moments ago, I open the scroll and read out loud "I Mizukage allow the shinobis from the Leaf and the Sand kill who ever threats Raven Ichimaru and also threatens the trial that will be held tomorrow morning, also Kazekage from the Sand has permission as well he can kill anyone he see fits." I walk towards Lord Kato and hands him the scroll "See it for yourself! It is her hand writing it's there black and white." He grabs the scroll and reads it, his eyes widen while reading the letter "Now I suggest you leave sir before I change my mind and let Kazekage finish what he started earlier *grins widely*." He throws the scroll at me and gets up "You will not hear end of me Lady Nightingale! I will put a stop to tomorrow trial!" I watch him stomp out of my house, I pick up the scroll and hand it to Kakashi "I guess Lord Kato spoil the fun of this scroll, what I said is right there on that paper you all have the right to press judgement on anyone who threats my sister during this trails but be cautions don't want you hurt a child if he or she comes up to my sister." I walked to Gaara and place my hand on his shoulder I can see he is still intense he looks at me and I can tell he is sorry for losing his temper. I shake my head to let him know it was fine, he started to relax and nods at me I turn around and sat back down so did Gaara. 

      "As I was saying earlier before I was interrupted by Lord Kato the trial will be held in Hall of Truth, Raven will be standing in front of Lady Mizukage and the council." I said this while grabbing my pillow and sitting back down. "Will there be someone to watch Raven-sensei while she is under the influence of the potion?" Sakura was asking me I looked at her and then look at the three Leaf Shinobis from the Leaf I can tell they care about my sister.   I nod my head yes "Yes a medical ninja will be by her side the whole time." She nod her head in agreement "Are we allowed in the Hall of Truth?" Before I could answer I hear a familiar voice "You are allowed in there but you can not be near me once the trail begins." I look up to see it was Raven I looked at her and I can tell she has been crying 'I guess the tea didn't help that much poor girl is still having nightmares.' I thought to myself, she sits down next to me and Gaara "You see you guys are from the Leaf and the Sand only those of my family and Mist ninjas can sit near me, it's been this way since the 2nd Mizukage." They all nod I can tell they understand the laws "There will be the Kato Clan there so if anything happens you have permission to step in, however; only step in when you see a threat going to occur agree?" I looked at Gaara mostly because even though Lord Kato offended Raven he must not out burst like that at the trail.  He nods his head "I understand Nightingale I will not out burst like I did tonight." He tells me Raven looks at me with a expression 'what happen while I was in my room?' I get up everyone did as well "We all should get some sleep Kakashi you are in charge of watch, Gaara you will be by Raven's side the whole night I assume you hardly sleep?" He nods his head "Very well good night all and please wake me up if anything happens." 

Raven POV: 

   I watch everyone leave the room I grabbed onto Gaara's jacket and gave him a look 'please stay.' He nods and sat back down, I waited for everyone to leave before I ask him what happen I can tell he was angry about something but, I don't know what. Finally everyone left before I could say anything Gaara brings me into a tight embrace I can tell that something is bothering him "What's wrong Gaara? Did something happen?" I hug him back I dug my head into his neck I can smell a sweet aroma like cinnamon, I enjoy the scent dearly like a scent I always want to smell. He let's go of me and looks me in the eye I can tell that what he about to tell me might upset me. "Lord Kato came by tonight to discuss about the trail and I almost killed him right on the spot." My eyes widen not that fact he almost killed the head of the Kato Clan but that man came to my house. "He was said terrible things about you and I couldn't contain my angry anymore, so I try to kill him right here and now." I place my hand on Gaara's face I looked at him I can tell that he is sorry that he let his temper consume him. "I am not mad Gaara for what you did, to be honest I thought it was brave *looks down* your first guy well besides my brother to stand up for me thank you." I looked back up to him and I see his eyes was filled was passion once again, I couldn't help myself but I moved closer and gave him a kiss. He kissed me back it was such a sweet kiss I began to wrap my arms around his neck to make kiss deeper.

   He does same thing he warps his arms around my waist, the kiss was so passionate I couldn't help but to blush. I let go because I need air and I can tell he did too I can see he cared about me even though we hardly know each other. I thought of a place I wanted to shown him, I got up took his hand and told him to follow me. I take him to me and my sister favorite spot when we were kids, we finally reach a cherry blossom tree that is in the backyard far from the house but still in our territory. Once we reach the tree I looked at Gaara "This tree has been here since the village was made, my grandmother told me that this tree brings love to those who needs it dearly.*Looks down and smiles* I believe that this tree brought me to you Gaara." I let go of Gaara's hand and walk up to the tree, I place my hand on the tree "I pray every night that one day I will find someone who knows my pain. Who will love me even though I am curse with ice blood." I  turned around with my arms behind my back and I smile at Gaara "I guess me praying all those nights my wish finally came true." He walks up to me and stops about a inch away from my face, with a single finger he strokes my cheek. His hand is so warm and so soft, I looked at him and smile I never wanted this moment to end.  "I will protect you Raven you have my word and I do believe someone out there brought us together, and who ever did this I thank them because I never thought I would find love." And with that he kiss me once again so passionate and so much love in that single kiss I can tell that he want whatever going on between us never end, I agree with that feeling as well I never want moment to end.