chapter 26 - expectance

naru p.o.v 1 year time skip

its been a year since we left the village and minato won't stop talking about father - son bonding time and its getting on my nerves "please call me dad!!" minato yelled i have know seen the nice side of him and its hard to keep calling him by his name 'troublesome fine' i covered my mouth when i relived i said that out loud and he jumped on me "yay!!" he yelled "are you child?!" i yelled back "call me dad!" he said "fine.... dad" i said and he hugged me even tighter "a i r" i said and he let go "sorry just happy you called me dad" he said grinning. this is gonna be a long 3 years.

2 year time skip

somehow we managed to get to the other side of the continent and it will take a year to get back "uh dad its know a 4 year training trip" i said looking over the ocean in front of us and he nodded "if we had i boat we could make it there in half a year, can you make a boat?" dad asked me ''yea sure'' i said a used wood style to make a modern style boat we un sealed some stuff and made up our rooms we also have a training ground. i grew some grass in the deck and summoned some clones to help get the ship right. as long as i am alive nothing will happen to the ship. we finished of and set sail. 

a week later  

"ah! i'm so bored!" i shouted but as i said that i saw a pirate ship (you know were i'm going with this right?) "dad i see a pirate ship!" i yelled out and he came running "what the hell!?" he yelled as the pirates saw us and started heading our way "crap!" i yelled "wood release: giant statue!" i yelled and a giant wooden statue came out of no where "NARUTO DON'T USE THAT!" dad yelled at me and i released it "WHY THE HELL CAN'T I?!" i yelled back "IT WILL KILL US!" "YEA THE FUCK RIGHT REMEMBER WHO YOUR TALKING TO!" i yelled back and we continued to argue till the pirates came on board our ship. we were about to punch each other when they came on board "thanks alot dad there on our ship!" i yelled at him and punched him in the face sending him flying into a wall that should have broken but didn't he did some hand signs "fire release: fire ball jutsu" we yelled at each other sending massive fire balls at each other we then continued to have a jutsu battle till we were stopped by some robot man (franky!) "who the fuck are you and why are you on our ship?" dad asked "i agree with my dad" i said "well i'm luffy, this is chopper *points to a walking reindeer*, thats sanji *points to blond guy*, thats zoro *points to green haired guy*, thats nami and robin *points to the girls in the group*, thats franky *points to robot man thing*, thats usopp *points to long nose* and thats brook *points to skeleton*, we just saw your ship then a giant wood thing and came over to check it out" the guy in the straw hat said and we nodded "well we just on our way home and if we walked it would take a year but by boat half a year, wait dad why didn't we just walk on the water?" i said and he anime fell "no idea son" he said i'm guessing we confused the pirate crew "let me show you" i got up and back flipped onto the water and landed on my feet above the surface "see walking on water" dad said pointing at me walking around as if it were land i went up to the ship and walked up the side "how did you do that!?" said luffy with starts in his eyes "what walking on water and walking up the side of the ship? thats simple chakra control" i said confusing them "so where are you headed?" i asked "where ever the log-pose is pointing" said nami and i looked at it "well looks like its headed for the five great nations" i said confusing them "really naruto so their headed for our home?" dad asked "yep once there it will probably take a year to reset" i said "so it looks like we will traveling together" i told the straw hats "really?! then you can stay on our ship!" luffy said while while we left to seal all our stuff. once back i was standing there until shi came out and jumped onto me making me fall he is a really big dog know "what the hell shi where have you been hiding?!" i said while dad laughed "probably in the food supplies again" he said "you have food supplies?" sanji asked "yea enough to last another 5 years" i said his face lightened up "well ours are about to run out" he said depressed "let me guess luffy or someone else eats to much?" dad said and sanji nodded we jumped onto their ship and i stuck out my hand making the ship come into it surprising franky "you made that ship?" he asked and i nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hay guys theres another chapter for ya and i want to see who can recognise the other anime i just included into the book!

bye see ya next chapter!

don't die of boredom!

 fairyninja2016 out!

933 words!