author's note / thank you note

Thank you. 

For reading my story and giving it a try. I never thought I was get any reads and votes on this. 

PLUS THIS IS THE FIRST STORY I HAVE EVER COMPLETED. 

I thought this story would be ALOT LONGER since I had so many ideas for this story but I don't know I'm pretty happy with the way it ended. I felt like I dragged it on too long. 

HA, you guys probably hate me by now and wanted Avery and Issac together. 

But it wasn't just realistic! 

Anyways on a different note, this story was based on a true story. All the things that happened to Avery, most of it happened to me. I was depressed and even sudicial at one point. But all I can tell y'all, things CAN get better at any time. It may be slowly or it may be tomorrow, you may never know. 

Please, get help if you're suffering from ANY abuse. Please it breaks my heart to see someone getting hurt and I just can't. 

AND if you ever need anyone to talk to, just know MY INBOX is always open. ALWAYS. 

I love you guys so much and thank you for suporrting this story. I feel so blessed. Thank you guys so much. 

Special dedication: theunknowngirl818

Thank you for always leaving nice ass comments on my chapters. Without you I would have probably gave up LOOONNGGG ago. So thank you for giving me that extra push. 

There MAY be an epilogue coming but MOST LIKELY NOT. 

BUT I WILL BE WRITING A NEW STORY SO PLEASE CHECK THAT STORY OUT WHEN I DO POST IT. 

It will be much longer than this one and BETTER. trust me. I will take my time and edit it as much as I feel content with it. 

ANYWAYS. thank you guys

you are amazing. dont forget that. i love you all.