where are the other nineteen members? >chapter seven

Ellys pov

We take a seat an a booth in the far corner. Josh sits on the opposite side of me, facing the wall. The aroma of the tacos make my soul cry tears of joy. I grab my first taco and practically eat it in one bite.

"So, what kind of band are you in?" I question. I feel as if he is hiding something. He was quick to change subjects in the car.

"Oh nothing really, it's just me and my friend Tyler. We don't really have a specific genre." He taps his finger on the counter, as if he is nervous. His shoulders are slunched forward, making it clear he has spent years behind a drum. After a while of doing interviews you begin to watch body language.

"Oh."

I finish my second taco and begin eating my cheesy potato bowl.

"What's the name of your band?"

His once slouched posture, shoots up.

He runs his hand through his cotton candy hair, "It might possibly be twenty one pilots."

Confusion washes over me.

"Like the stressed out song, on the radio? Why would you use another bands name, you can get in trouble for that."

"We are twenty one pilots, the original twenty one pilots."  He smirks.

"Haha, good one." I laugh and shove a taco in my mouth.

"I'm not joking look it up."

"I'm b-usy." I say pointing to my open taco filled mouth.

"Ok." He crosses his arms and leans back in his chair.

"Ok, I'll look it up but I'll beat you up if you're messing with me." I pull out my phone and type in twenty one pilots.

Twenty One Pilots is an American musical duo that originates from Columbus, Ohio. The band was formed in... More

And to my surprise, there was Josh.

"Wait, where are the other nineteen members?"

"Did you really just ask that?"

"Pfff, no." I roll my eyes.

Reality hits me, I'm living in Josh duns house. The Josh dun. Basically a celebrity.

I will soon know all of his deepest darkest secrets. That is, if I ask.

This is every journalists dream, a chance like this could get me famous. It could get me rehired. Shoot, the boss will be kissing my feet.

"So, what's it like having a song on the radio?"

"Ok I guess, I'm not going to lie." He finishes up his last taco.

"Oh."

He looks up from his wrapper where he's licking up any remaining taco crumbs.

"What?"

"Nothing, I just thought you would be more happy you had a hit song."

And out of nowhere, he reaches over the table and jerks the hood over my head.

"What's going on?!"                    (A.n.  Don't you dare say breakfast BOI)

"Shh, just keep low."

He puts his head down as if he is playing on his phone, which clearly isn't on. His screen is black.

I clear my throat and begin to leave, but something or should I say someone kicked me in the shin. Boy did that hurt.

He jumps up and grabs my hand, leaving dust trailing us.

"Would you care explaining?" I say as the Taco Bell door nearly takes me out.

_____________________________

Hai boi welcom to di wild lif

I wrote all day to get this done because I literally have no motivation in life whatsoever.

It would tickle my fancy if you would vote and comment. Thanks <3