Tyler woke up to see Josh sitting on the floor, his backpack open and a notebook in his lap as he wrote. "How long have you been up?" He asked, his voice hoarse as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes. He sat up and looked over at him, falling in love with how concentrated he was on his writing.

"Few hours." Josh shrugged, closing his notebook and shoving it back into his overflowing bag, struggling to close the zipper. To this, Tyler chuckled.

"Why don't you take that stuff out? You know I'm not kicking you out any time soon." He said, his voice trailing off as he was unsure if Josh even wanted to stay. Luckily, the bright-eyed boy grinned and nodded. After pulling most of his things out and sorting them into piles, all of which Tyler couldn't tell the relation, Josh got up and walked over to the other boy.

"Thank you, Tyler. I know this is probably weird, because we just met, but I appreciate it more than you could imagine." He then sat down, right next to him, and wrapped his arms around his thin body tightly. "But you know, I really want to get close to you." He leaned his messy-haired head on Tyler's shoulder.

Josh's actions made Tyler's heart ache. If he was honest with himself, he was sure he just might be falling in love with the strange boy. He slowly let his arm around Josh's waist, pulling him closer. "I think I'd like that." He responded, voice low. As Josh looked up to make eye contact, Tyler leaned down close to the other's face. "I'd really like that." He muttered before pressing his lips against the other boy's.

Josh's heart skipped a beat and his eyes fluttered closed as he kissed him back. He let his hands run up the taller boy's back, weaving his fingers through his hair and whimpering softly against him before pulling back.

Tyler looked down at him, eyes widened again. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have--" He was interrupted abruptly by Josh pushing a finger to his lips.

"Shut up and do it again." He replied, moving to straddle Tyler's lap before leaning forward, making their chests push together as he kissed him passionately. He could feel Tyler's shaky hands rest in the small of his back, making it obvious that he was nervous.

Josh then pulled back slowly, keeping his eyes closed as he put his forehead against the other boy's and felt the heat radiate off of his blushing face. "Don't be nervous, Ty." He whispered, beginning to do the same anxious bounce in Tyler's lap. "Unless you're not okay with this..."

Tyler let out a soft groan at Josh's movement, his face growing redder and his hands squeezing at the smaller boy's hips gently. "No, Josh, I'm definitely okay with this." He let his head rest in the crook of the other's neck before pressing a kiss to his tanned skin. "I want this. I want you."