The Dare (A Louis Tomlinson fan fiction)

It all started with a simple dare that his friends made him do. It was childish, really. But Louis was only twelve, so why not, eh?

He walked into his local school's girls bathroom, finding a girl washing her hands. He snuck up behind her, and once she turned around, he kissed her straight on the lips. Yeah, right on the ole sucker. Surprised ya? Yeah, thought not. If you were like a thousand other girls, you would already have known this fact. Heck, you probably also know what sort of tooth paste he used before kissing her.

But what you didn't know, was as they kissed, they both felt as if they coulda stay there the whole day, kissing. Or, as Louis' friends would say, sucking each other's faces off.

However, there is something that made him stop. When he touched her wrists, he could feel bumped lines on them. He stopped the kiss, looking down. There, on her arms, were foundation covered scars, clinging onto her from her wrist to her elbow. He looked at her, sympathy in his eyes.

"Never again." He whispered. With that, he walked out. Not leaving an explanation. Did he mean cutting? Or did he mean he would never, EVER, kiss her again? She went with the second choice, and kept cutting.

Until one day, some sort of magnetic pull surged them back together once again.

Oh, and there is a little something you should know.

That girl was me.

Ro Kelli Blake.