Diana

I watched Louis leave the room, tears welling up in my eyes once again. Was he leaving me, again? Did he not care about me in my critical state? I wish Harry hadn't have found me, I wish I was pronouced dead on the scene. It would have left everyone happier. The boys wouldn't have been in my hospital room, they would be spending time, not wasting it with low-lives like myself. I was just a useless autumn leave, drifting in the wind.

"Are you okay, Ro?" Niall asked, walking up to me. I smiled weakly, probably coming out as a grimace, but I'm too weak to care. They all looked at me with worried eyes, some even pity. That sucks, let me tell you. Having someone, not tell you, but look at you with pity and sadness in their eyes. Please, it's not like I'm dead. get over it.

"Yes, guys, I'm fine. Stop worrying, please?" I asked, my voice raspy and throat parched.

"Let me get some water for you..." Harry volunteered, leaving the room. Wow, he's lucky. He got to leave this very, very awkward moment of ours. We all stared at each other, no emotion in my eyes, but their eyes were still full of that four letter word that I came to despise so quickly. Pity.

"Guys, stop." I blurted, making them all come to look at me, confusion in their eyes. "You're pitying me. I don't deserve it. Can't you go back to your lives, your real ones, and not let me ruin it for you?" I spat, a bit too harshly for my goal. All the boys stared at me in shock, until Zayn came up and gently stroked my hair.

"We're not pitying you. We're just upset that you are Louis' Princess Diana. He made you do things, horrible things, and even though I'm mad as fuck at him right now, I can tell he regrets it. Every single word. He was crying, you know that? He cares about you, just didn't know what he was saying." He lightly smiled at me towards the end, but his words made me feel even more depressed. Louis felt guilty? I would have thought that he would have planned a party. Not that he's rude, I just thought... I'm me. Eveyone would love to get away from me somehow.

"SONG TIIIMMME!!!" Harry yelled, interrupting my morbid thoughts. I didn't even notice him entering the room! Wow, that guy is loud. Even for me. And I'm LOUD. At least, when I want to be.

"What are you going about, Harry?" Liam asked, his eyes looking a tad guilty as well. Hmm, wonder why?

"Well, Zayn just practically made a reference to our song. We might as well sing it to her." Harry explained in a 'Duhh' tone.

"What song? I mean, I doubt you have a song about a girl who is morbid to herself, let alone falls into depression every once in a while." I chuckled, crossing my arms. All the boys seemed slightly shocked by my bluntness, but they'll have to get used to it. I guess.

"Well... We do have one song named Diana... and since our fans already leaked it, we have no problem with trying to cover it up. Basically the whole world knows the song." Liam chuckled, running a hand through his hair. "I swear, Directioners can do anything in the world!" All the boys laughed along with him. Except Louis, of course. That just made me feel even more guilty.

"Okay, lets!" Niall smiled at me, and I smiled gingerly back. Oh, I love these boys.

Diana, let me be the one to,

Light a fire inside those eyes.

You look lonely, you don't even know me,

But I could feel you crying.

Diana,

let me be the one to,

Lift your heart up and save,

your life,

I don't think you even realize,

baby you'd be saving mine.

As the song came to a close, my eyes were tearing up yet again. They wrote this song about their depressed fans, I bet. That was so sweet of them, thinking of their fans like that.

And they sang it to me.

I opened up my arms, gesturing for a group hug. The boys all came running to me, hugging the life out of me. Luckily, the nurse took out the wires while I was sleeping. It would have been a mess if the boys ran into my arms with them being hooked up and sorts.

"We love you, Ro!" four fifths of One Direction sang to me, which I laughed at.

"Some more than others." I thought I heard that being mumbled near the door, but when I looked ahead, no one was there except a fading shadow that must have been my imagination...

Right?

@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@

Yea, not sure if this is a cliffhanger or not... but if it is... Hehehehehehehehehe. If not that would be realllly awkward... Eh, But I'm awkward. No surprise there.

Comment, vote, fan, maybe even follow? Idk. I keep on forgetting that people can read this over the world, so I keep wanting to say "It's a free country" But that's America's catchphrase. Oh, well. Then do what you want. I don't care. As long as it's not mean. :] I'm kind of creeping myself out now... so bye!

-M

P.S. DID YOU GUYS HERE NIALL WROTE DIANA I'M SO PROUD OF OUR LITTLE LEPRACHAUN I'M PRETTY SURE THIS IS THE FIRST WHOLE SONG HE WROTE BY HIMSELF FOR ONE DIRECTION I'M SO HAPPY OMG ARRGGHHH