Why Did He?

@#@#@#@#@ 

LIAM'S POV 

@#@#@#@#@

I couldn't believe Louis.

He was 'jealous', and look where that took us. To a hospital.

I was pacing around the waiting room, running my hand through my quiff, stealing death glances to the guilty looking Louis. Yeah, he should be guilty. He's the reason we're here, anyways.

"Family or friends of Ro Kelli Blake?" All the boys stood up as I raised my hand.

"That's us." I called, making her smile at us.

"Well, come along with me, then." She ushered us into the hallway, going past doors until we reached a certain door. Ro's.

We walked in, immediately gasping at her appearance. Her body was pale, her hair matted with sweat. Her eyebrows were drawn into a frown as her fingers twitched. "Yes, yes indeed. She has lost about a pint of blood, but she will regain the blood if she has some orange juice and a cookie or two." She explained cheerfully. She glanced at all of our emotionless expressions, and she realized what we wanted to do. "Well... go ahead. I'll leave now!" She scurried out of the room, leaving us and Ro alone.

@#@#@#@#@ 

LOUIS' POV 

@#@#@#@#@

I walked up to Ro, and she had fear in her eyes, sinking into the bed.

"W-what do you want?" She asked, her hands shaking slightly.

"Ro... I'm so sorry... I really didn't mean it to end like this. Please, forgive me." A tear was running down my face, as well as hers.

"No... I can't. You betrayed me... Just like everyone else. I can't forgive you... Just yet." She quavered, her bottom lip shivering. I nodded, even though I wanted to yell at her-- even SCREAM at her... to forgive me. I backed away from her as Liam ran up to her, hugging her gently. Oh, how I wish, that was me. Okay, this is too sad of a time to quote one of our songs...

"Are you okay?" Liam asked her, making me almost gag. However, I couldn't. I had to make Ro forgive me... I had to.

"Um... Yeah, sure." She tried smiling, but it turned out a grimace instead. We all new she was faking, but we let it go. We didn't want to make her upset.

"Well,.don't do it again... Okay?" Harry asked, walking up to her and squeezing her shoulder gently.

"Yeah, I kind of learned my lesson." She chuckled, motioning to our surroundings. He certainly chuckled with her, but you could tell it was fake.

"Yeah, but you wouldn't have to be here if Louis--"

"Niall! It's fine... don't worry." She cracked a weak smile, making my heart crack a little more. She wasn't fine, and it was because of me.

I lowered my head, walking out of the room. I couldn't face what I have conflicted yet, it was too painful.

@#@#@#@#@#@

OMFG GUYS I WENT TO DIGI TOUR IN NEW YORK TODAY AND OMFG IT WAS SUPER AMAEVING.

SO WHEN WE GOT THERE IN NEW YORK THERE WAS LIKE A REALLY LONG LINE AND WE HAD TO WAIT IN IT FOR AN HOUR AND A HALF TO GET IN. WHEN WE GOT TO SECURITY THEY SAID THAT THEY HAD TO DO SOMETHING WITH OUR BAGS AND I WAS LIKE OMFG THEY ARE GOING TO SEE MY CLOTHES IN MY BAG FROM THE SLEEPOVER LAST NIGHT BUT THEY DIDN'T SEE IT CUZ THEY JUST FELT AROUND THE OUTSIDE TO SEE IF THERE WERE ANY FRICKING BOMBS.

SO ONCE WE GOT IN THERE WE WERE LIKE PUSHED INTO THE HALF MIDDLE OF THE CROUD AND IT WAS SO SUFFOCATING AND THERE WAS THIS RATCHET ASS GIRL WHO KEPT THROWING HER HAIR IN MY FACE WHILE PUTTING IT UP INTO A PONYTAIL AND I WAS LIKE, "YA NASTY.".

so THEN THE MUSIC STARTED PLAYING AND WE GOT OUT OF THE MIDDLE AND WE WENT TO THE SIDE WHERE YOU COULD SEE BETTER AND O2L CAME OUT AND I STARTED SCREAMING AND THEN THERE WAS THIS 16 YEAR OLD WHO CAME OUT AND SANG AND THEN THERE WAS A GIRL WHO SANG AND THEN COMPUTERNERD01 CAME OUT AND I WAS LAUGHING MY FUCKING ASS OFF.

(oh btws i went with @AshyStyles16 and our friend and her mom and ashy's dad.)

SO THEN IM NOT SURE IF THIS WAS BEFORE OR AFTER COMPUTER NERD PERSON SO O2L CAME OUT WITH THESE OTHER GUYS AND STARTED DANCING AND THERE WAS THIS GIRL WHO WAS LEANING ON ME AND THEN I LEFT AND THEN SHE FELL ON HER RATCHET ASS HO WEAVE AND I STARTED LAUGHING SO FRICKING HARD AND CHIP CHOCOLATE CAME OUT AND O2L HAD A  BALLOON EATING CONTEST WITH SOMEONE OFF OF AMERICA'S GOT TALENT AND OMFG JACK CONNOR IS SO FREAKING HOT AND OMG I'M FANGIRLING RIGHT NOW.

AND THERE WAS ALSO THE BRITISH AWESOME PEOPLE LIKE ALFIE CASPAR LEE MARKUS BUTLER JIM CHAPMAN ZOELLA AND ANOTHER GIRL I FORGET HER NAME BUT SHE WAS AWESOME CAME ON AND MARKUS TWERKED AND I SCREAMED AND ZOELLA DID A HIGH PITCHED SCREAM AND CASPAR LEE SANG BA BA BLACK SHEEP AND OMG I CAN'T BREATH TONIGHT WAS MAGICAL OMFG I BREATHED IN O2L'S RECYCLED CARBON DYNOXIDE AND I GOT A CONNOR FRANTA SHIRT AND A JC CAYLEN SHIRT AND OMG THEY WERE SO FUNNY IN REAL LIFE AND SO WERE THE BRITISH YOUTUBERS OMG I CAN'T BREATH HAHAHAHAHA I'M SO WEIRD I HAVE TO GO NOW BYE

-M (THE AMAZING PERSON WHO SAW DIGI TOUR WITH HER BFFLS)