Meeting New People

"Hey, Ro?" I asked into her ear, pulling away from our warm embrace.

"Yeah?" She asked, seeming startled that I hugged her... again. What's so strong with hugging?

"Well... I was just wondering... if you would meet the rest of One Direction?" I asked, my voice coming out slightly timid. But I'm never timid. What has happened to SuperMan? I'm never worried, ever! SuperMan saves people, he is never worried or timid. So I am never worried or timid. That's the way it's supposed to work.

I was cut off out of my worried thoughts were caught off by me seeing her stiffen up, fear filling her features.

"Well... I couldn't intrude... and it's been ten years since we've seen each other, we barely know--" she was cut off by my index finger pressing to her lips.

"Shush, my young one. They will love you! And who cares if we barely know each other! We kissed in seventh, I'm sure we know each other enough." I stated, chuckling. I felt her relax, and I took my finger away from her closed mouth. Okay, that sounded dirty. Whoops. Sorry for any young ears. Oh well, YOLO. Did I really just use YOLO? I'm going mad. It's official. Call the phsycic ward in the hospital. Check me in. Okay, really don't.

"Well... Okay... I guess. But I swear, if I embarrass myself, I will go right ahead and leave." She chuckled. Whoa, I forgot she was even here! "That sure highers my self esteem, Lou. Thanks." Ro chuckled, shaking her head. Whoops... said that out loud...

"Wait, I said that out loud? I didn't mean... I was... My thoughts... phsyciatric ward..." I tried explaining, but she just started laughing at me, probably from me stating randomly where I should be right now.

"Oh, same old Lou. Come on, let's just get meeting people who will have no intrest in me over with." She sighed, standing up from the couch.

"Pffft, yeah right. They'll love you! Especially Harry, he's got an eye for the ladies." I stated falsely, wiggling my eyebrows.

@#@#@#@#@#@

RO'S POV

@#@#@#@#@#@

When Louis said that Harry has an "Eye for the ladies", I froze up. I didn't want attention. Not now. They'll just hate me, I know it.

Apparently, Lou saw me freezing up, he walked over to me and rubbed my back. "Hey, I'm sure it'll be fine. They're all great lads, really!" He said, giving a reasurring yet excited smile. I smiled back at him, walking towards the door. He followed me, but beat me to it, opening it up for me. 

"Madam." He called, smirking.

"Why, thank you ma'am! You sure are polite." I responded, copying his expression. His face turned sour as I passed by him, flipping my hair in his face in the process.

"Hey! Meanie." He yelled, walking out towards me.

"That's what you get for bumping into me." I replied, sticking my tounge out at him. He looked at it, into my eyes again, and looked away. What was his problem?

@#@#@#@#@#@#@

We arrived at the house-- well, it's not really a house. It's more like a mansion for a giant who likes sparkly things. "Whoa." I breathed as we pulled into the driveway. The building was made out brownish concrete stuff, making it look very modern and new. Louis just smiled, getting out of the car.

I followed him into the massive house, where he got attacked by four men. Wait--- were we getting mugged? I quickly tried to pry off a guy with blonde hair, but he wasn't having it. He just kept laughingg, trying to get to Lou. 

I finally screamed high-pitch, trying to get the attention off of Louis so he could escape. Apparently, it worked, because all the men stopped and looked up at me. I have to say, they all looked pretty attractive. One was tan and had black hair, one had shaved sides and a quiff. The blonde one I was trying to pull of was blonde, but had brown roots. I wonder if he dyed it? And the fourth one had brown, thick, curly hair but with an American flag bandana pulling it back. Huh. Didn't exactly look like muggers.

"Why were you attacking him?" I asked, hands on my hips. I didn't want to seem afraid, but inside, I was freaking the fuck out.

"Uh.. well..." The curly haired boy stuttered, rubbing the back of his neck.

"These are the boys, Ro." Lou chuckled, walking over to me and throwing his arm around my shoulder. "Boys, this is Ro. She is nice. If you scare her away, you're going to be fucked up." He joked, making everyone laugh.

"Well, Ro, I'm Harry!" The boy with the bandana explained.

"I'm Niall!"

"I'm Louis!"

"I'm Zayn!"

"I'm Liam,"

"AND WE'RE ONE DIRECTION!!!" They screamed, making me flinch.

"I already know you, Lou." I chuckled, ruffling up his already tousled hair. He pouted, trying to fix it.

"How did you guys meet?" Liam asked, guiding me to a room with a couch, several chairs, and a flatscreen tele. Wow, they live the life.

"Well, we were in the same classes in level seven, but we just bumped into each other today! Oh, and guys... remember that... prank?" Louis asked, sitting down next to me and Harry on the couch.

"Which one? We've lost count in how many you've pulled." Zayn chuckled, running a hand through his hair.

"The one in seventh grade... with that girl I kissed." Louis explained. Oh, great. Here it comes.

"Yeah... no, she isn't...?" Niall asked, flabergasted.

"Well... yeah, I guess." Louis shrugged, flying a hand around the couch, behind me. In the back of my mind I wished it was around my shoulders.

"Oh... So, what is it like to kiss BooBear?!?!" Harry squealed, lifting his fist up to his chin and resting it there. I swear, he sounded like a teenage girl gossiping. Not that I would know what that sounds like, never been to a sleepover. But you get it.

"Well, it's like, totally totally disgusting!" I squealed, going along with the act. All the boys started cracking up, while Louis just sat there pouting.

"Not true." He grumbled like a baby.

"Are you sure about that? Maybe someone should go ask his pillow, maybe she will know. He probably kisses it everynight, anyway." I smirked, winning our battle. He just sunk into the couch, embarassed. Hehehe. I won.

"She's a keeper!" Liam yelled, hugging me sideways. Keeper?

"Now, now, Liam, kidnapping is illegal." Zayn cooed, patting Liam's quiff.

"Yes, yes it is." Liam said in the gremlin voice, me still in his arms.

Well, being here is sure going to be interesting.

@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@

Sooooo.

How didja like it? Good? Bad? Horrible? AmaZayn? FenomiNiall? ExtrordinHarry? BrilLiam? FabuLouis? Okay, that's way tOo directioner old school. Oh, well. 

COMMENT

LIKE

FOLLOW

SHARE (MEHBEH IF YOU WANT TOO)

It's a free country, do whatever you want. Unless you are from England. Then it's not a free country. Well, it is, but "It's a free country" is like, American's catchfrase. whatever. BYYEEEE

-M