I can't see him... no.

@#@# 10 YEARS LATER @#@#

RO' S POV

@#@#@#@#@#@

It's been ten years since that exact day. Since then, I've developed a crush on him, but it was like he didn't want to think I existed... or he probably thought I killed myself. I can just imagine the words that were running through his head when he saw them.

Emo.

Weirdo.

Freak.

Unbearable.

I eventually found out why he was in the girl's bathroom after listening to gossip from the table next to me back then in seventh grade. Apparently, his friends dared him to go in there and kiss the first girl in there.

Me.

All the girls seemed disappointed, as if they really wanted him to pick them, or they were throwing hate at me among themselves.

That's when I started cutting more.

I still cut today, but not at all as much as a couple years back. Now, I only make about five slashes a week, but before it was around twenty. Actually, today was my twenty-second birthday. Now ten years from the kiss. Ugh, why did life have to be so complicated?

I jumped out of bed that was in my condo, that I don't share. I know, score, right? I live in Manchester, England, where Danisnotonfire and Amazingphil live. I still haven't seen them after a year of being here, but I decided today was going to be the day that I would find them.

I walked out of my flat, the cold September air whispering through the trees, as if trying to tell each other secrets. I badly wanted to become something like wind. Free, wild, and no one can get in it's way. Not even the biggest bully in the world. I was pulled out of my thoughts when I crashed into something-- or someone-- pretty tall. I looked up to see sea green eyes, with some blue mixed into them. I automatically knew who he was.

Louis Tomlinson.

"Hello, there. I'm sorry I bumped into you, are you all right? He asked me, seeming fidgety. He was probably running from fans.

"Yeah, yeah I am. Are you running from fans?" I asked, getting straight to the point.

"How did you know?" He asked, curiosity filling up his features.

"Well, there are about a hundred girls running toward us right now." Pointing behind him, where in fact were several girls running, trying to get a glimpse of my first kisser.

"Yes, I am! Do you have somewhere to stay?" He asked, hope etching his almost unrealistic eyes.

"Yeah, I have my own flat. Would you LIKE to hide there?" Iasked, rolling my eyes. He seriously didn't remember who I was. Well... who would? I was a freak.

"Yes, yes yes!" He said, grabbing my wrist lightly. I winced, pain shooting up my arm. Probably shouldn't have cut last night.

I ripped my arm out of his grasp, grabbed his wrist instead, and ran the direction towards the flat. He had trouble keeping up with me, I was really fast, but we finally got to my flat without being stampeded over by 12-20 year old girls.

"Thank... You..." He painted in between gasps of breath.

"Yeah, whatever." I said, walking into the small, neat living room. I plopped down on my couch, turning the Tele channel to Tabitha' s Salon Takeover. Louis walked in, rubbing the back of his neck.

"What are you watching?" He asked, seeming nervous. I wonder why?

@#@#@#@#@#@

LOUIS POV

@#@#@#@#@#@

I could remember her. I saw it in her eyes she remembered me, too. Oh, Lord, she probably thinks I hate her. And she probably hates me, as well. I got suspended after kissing her, and wasn't aloud to talk to her again. That's what my mum said, at least. I really wanted to know why she did that. When we were younger, I always felt her eyes burning a hole in the back of my head. I've always wanted to look back, run to her, and hug the living daylights out of her, saying sorry for all I did.

I knew she continued to cut herself. I saw New scars clung to her wrist everyday. I felt so bad, I just wanted to kiss them away. But eventually, her staring stopped. I hated it. I guess I felt a comfort in her looking at me, knowing she remembered like I did.

A hand making contact to the backside of my head woke me up from my daydream.

"Yo, dude, you okay?" She asked me, concern in her eyes. As well as remembrance. This was the last straw.

I pulled her into a hug, nuzzling my face into her neck.

"I remember." I whispered onto her collarbone.

"I do, too."

@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@

Thank you guys so much for reading this! You have no idea how long it took me to write this, let me tell you. In school, the idea just popped up out of no where! I hope you liked it! Oh, this is dedicated to the first girl who commented on his showcasing my WattPad buddies! :D

-M