Goodbye means Leaving and Leaving means Forgetting

@#@#@#@#@

HARRY POV

@#@#@#@#@

Okay, so recap.

Louis brought a girl hear, introducedd her to us, got jealous, yelled at her, making her cut, bringing us to a hospital, then "Talked it out" with her upstairs.

What kind of fucking 22 year old does that?

"Hello?" We heard being called out from the stairwell. We looked behind us to see the imperfect angel, eyes swollen and red from crying and her shoulders slumped. Liam smiled at her, gesturing for her to come sit down with us, but she shook her head. No.

"I, uh, think I've put a burden on you all, and I'm sorry. I truly wish I could take these two days back, however, I can't. So, The next best thing is to say goodbye, so... I'll just leave now. It was nice meeting you all, and Louis, nice to catch up with you." She smiled weakly and walked towards the door.

However, I guess Niall had his other plans. He got up and ran towards Ro, grabbing her by the back of her waist and picking her up, carrying her over to us. The scary part is that she didn't put up a fight.

She just stayed there is his arms, expression blank. Her eyes were cloaked, no sign of sadness or any other type of emotion.

Had Louis really broken her?

"No, your not going to say goodbye. Because goodbye means leaving and leaving means forgetting. You're not going to forget us and we're not going to forget you." Niall said sternly, sitting her down on a love seat and sitting next to her, keeping his arm around her shoulders. A rush of jealousy sent shivers up my spine, but I dare not say anything. I didn't want to go back to ground zero... the hospital.

"But your going to forget me in the long run. When your career takes you to a different place and I wouldn't go. You will forget me then, so why not save my tears and let me go now?" Ro said, almost robot-like. She stared into the space in front of her, her eyes seeming lazy.

"No. We would make management bring you. We will do anything to keep you here. Louis lost you once, he won't lose you again. And neither will we." Zayn said, making Lou. Zayn was staring at him, trying to get a reaction out of him. He nodded and looked at her.

"We're not going to lose you, Ro. I promise you that." Louis said, almost sternly but also sympathetically.

That's when she broke down into Niall's arms.

"I... I can't stay here with you guys. I don't want to hurt you anymore than I hurt myself, okay? I will not drag you into the pits of hell with me. I won't do it. My mind is at war and my body is the fucking battlefield, don't you see it? I can't stay with you, because you guys care and I have no idea why but you do. So one day, when I decide to leave my hell of a life, I don't want to make you sad. I want you to be happy, and you can't do that around me." She sobbed out her second biggest speech of the day. We all sat there, shocked, as Niall continued to console her. Rubbing her back, hugging her and even kissing her on the forehead.

"You know what?" I stood up, anger rising in my body. "We care about you, Ro. When Louis brought you to us yesterday there was something about you that intrigued us, we had no idea what the hell it was but now I do. You're not like the other fake girls we see who think about themselves 24/7. You're not one of those girls who think of themselves as beauty queens, and we respect you because of it. But you think of yourself too low and we're going to try and build you up. If you go down, I know damn sure that we'll go down with you. I know we only met yesterday but when I saw you in that bathroom, it broke my heart. And I never stopped thinking about how I saw your scars. I never stopped thinking about the hell that you must have been going through to do such a thing and I still wonder right now how such a perfect girl like you could do such a terrible thing to your body!" I yelled, my adrenaline pumping and my anger slowly simmering down. I looked around me and saw surprised faces, even on Niall who stopped comforting Ro to listen to my-- speech?

Ro looked shocked. She slowly stood up and walked over to me, putting a hand on my highly rising chest to calm me down. Then, she took my hand and led me upstairs for God knows what reasons. I looked back to the boys with a curious expression, but they all looked the same as I. Confused. Louis had some jealousy in his eyes, but that's what he gets. He's the one who put us in this situation.

We walked up the stairs and into a bedroom, Ro gesturing for me to sit. I obliged, wondering why she brought me here instead of one of the other boys. "Y-you're the one who found me, aren't you?" Ro asked, making me widen my eyes. So that's the reason she wanted me here.

"Yes." I whispered, looking her in the eyes. They filled up with water, a tear rolling down her cheek. She attacked me, hugging and hugging until I could barely breathe. I hugged her back, of course, letting tears escape my eyes aswell. I imagined being her, not loving yourself. Not loving yourself to the extreme to where you have to harm yourself. It was horrible.

"You goofball, you fucking goofball." She whispered in my ear.

"We saved you from death." I whispered back, making her sniff and face me, looking me in the eye.

"Why would you save me, from my greatest dream?" She asked, laughing a bit.

So this was it. She was really broken. She was lost, not found for a long time. However, I know that we will find her.

"Because losing you would be all of our greatest nightmare." I whispered, trying to find a way to console her a bit more. Trying to take her mind off of something. So I did.

I kissed her.

@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@

WHAT THE FLIPPIDY FUCK HARRY AND LOUIS KISSED HER IN THE SAME DAY WELL HARRY WAS TRYING TO CONSOLE HER BUT WHAT THE FLIPPIDY DOOH DAH AM I WRITING.

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS.

-MMY WEMMY