Chapter 3

I couldn't stop looking at her. I think her friend noticed and told her but I couldn't tell. She is so beautiful with her long brown hair, her deep brown eyes and her perfect tanned skin. "Hey im gonna go over there to meet those fans." I said this to my friend Jake. He comes with me to all of my meet and greets. He says its a good way to find girls. I walk over to were this girl is and she doesn't seem pleased about that. "Omg Brody, hi. I'm your biggest fan ever!! My name is Regan by the way." This is the girl I was talking about this is her friend apparently called Regan. She's short with sorter blonde hair and green eyes. "Hey Regan nice to meet you." I say this but I'm looking at the other girl the whole time. "oh and this is my bestie Selena." Regan says. Wow she even has a pretty name. "Hey Selena" I say. "Um Regan I'm gonna go in the hall." She says as she turns around and walks out. I must look disappointed because Regan says, "Oh sorry about her she's..um.. tired." I can tell that's not true. "Hey Regan could you give her my number please?" "OMG totally yeah I will" I write down my number on a small price of paper and give it to Regan. "I'll go find her and give this to her." She screeches before turning around. I walk back up to where Jake is. "Wow Brody you've been eyeing her all night and she rejected you. That's tough man." "Yeah. I don't know why she would walk away like that though I mean I could get any girl in this room." "Except for her" Jake says. "What was her name man?" "Her name is Selena and I told her friend, Regan, to give her my number." "Woah woah woah wait a minute you gave a fan your personal number?? You know how many people are gonna have your number after tonight that Regan girl will give it to all her friends." "Jake I don't care I just want Selena to have it." "Brody remember that you aren't staying here for that long." "Yeah yeah I know but I don't care." I say as I walk off to meet more fans.