Chapter 16

When i got home from the park i was in full tears. Trying to avoid any questions from my family i ran straight up to my room. A few minutes later there was a soft knock on my door. I lifted my head and quietly said, "Come in." Trying to dry my eyes i looked up to see Mitch standing in the doorway. I sat up on my bed. He shut then door and walked over and sat by me. "Selena, did you and Brody break up?" "Yeah, how did you know?" "Lucky guess. Why did you guys break up?" I didn't want to talk about it but Mitch never talks to me about anything really so i took the opportunity. "He's gonna leave." "I thought he said he was staying here." "He did but he will leave eventually. Its his job." Mitch leaned over and gave me a huge. "Im really sorry Selena i know how much you two liked each other. Would this by any chance help?" He grabbed a small bucket of cookie dough ice cream from behind his back. I smiled at him. "Thanks Mitch, and yes that would for sure help." I opened the lid and we shared the ice cream and talked. "So lets talk about you for a while Mitch hows this girl Kim?" He blushed a little when i said her name. "Oh yeah Kims good." "Will i ever get to meet her?" "Maybe." He said taking another spoonful of ice cream. There was another knock on my door. "Come in" I said. Austin walked in closing the door behind him. "You two better have saved some of that for me." He says eyeing the ice cream. "Of course we did." I say handing him the leftovers of the ice cream. Austin sat down on the other side of me and put his arm around my shoulder."Selena i know what happened i could hear you two talking, I'm really sorry." "Yeah, its fine." I say with a sigh. "The only guys you need in your life are Dad, Mitch and me." He said with a wink. I Laughed a little. "Thanks you guys." I say pulling them both in for a hug.