Chapter 6

I have never liked being late for class but my brother drove me today and he is always late. More today because he had to pick up his girlfriend. Anyway i walked into class and gave my pass to the teacher and sat down to Regan. After class was dismissed Regan and I walk around in the hall wasting time before our next class. I love having all of my classes with my best friend. "Hey Selena did you see who was sitting in the back of Math class?" "No who?" i ask. "Mr. Brody Taylor!" At that moment i turn around and there he is the one guy that i really despise. "Hey Regan" "Hey Brody. What are you doing here? Don't you move around a lot?" "Yeah typically but I'm staying here for a couple months. Hopefully we get to know each other better." He looks right at me when he says that then looks back at Regan. "This is my bud Jake, Jake this is Regan and Selena." I was kind of spaced out and trying not to listen until i heard my name. In front of me was a blonde hair and blue eyed boy, and he was pretty cute, but probably a player just like Brody. "Hey Jake" i say shaking his hand. "Welcome to Rocksone High." "Thanks" He says. All of the sudden Brody gets this jealous look on his handsome face. I wonder why, because he doesn't even know me. "Hey Jake." Regan says with a flirty tone and face. "So what class do you have next Selena?" Brody asks me." "Science with Miss. Brown." "Wow really?! So do Jake and I." I get this feeling in my stomach and head that this is going to be a very long rest of the year because I'm pretty sure Brody, Jake, Regan and I all have the same classes. The bell finally rings and we all make our way to Miss. Browns class. When we get it the classroom Regan goes to the back row with Jake, and i can tell they like each other. Sadly, Brody sits right next to me. I ignore him as much as I can but thats hard to do when he won't stop trying to talk to me about something. I guess i am being kind of rude i mean i don't know him right? Whatever it doesn't matter because he will leave soon. The bell rings and Miss. Brown walks in. We start learning about something but i don't remember because i start to day dream about everything but school. "Class dismissed" Those are the words that bring me back to reality. We all go into the hallway and Regan comes up beside me and the two guys are walking in front of us. All of the sudden two arms wrap around me from behind. At first i think it Brody and I'm about to elbow him when i hear Austin, my brother thats a senior. "Hey girly hows your day going?" We are like best friends he has always stood up for me and i love him for that, but i don thin its weird that he calls me 'girly'. "Its been pretty good how about yours?" "Good, hey sorry for making you late this morning but Katy needed a ride." Katy is Austins girlfriend she's very kind and makes my brother happy so i like her. All of the sudden i notice that Brody and Jake are standing right there and i feel like i should introduce them. "Austin this is Brody and Jake" "Guys this is my older brother Austin." "Hey guys." Austin says. "Listen Selena i have to go, but it was nice to meet you two." He says as he walks off.