Chapter 13

"Well i guess we are stuck here Jake. I don't know why she got so mad, i mean they were just fans." "Regan told me that Selena said she had a feeling this would happen, it did and you handled it terribly. I mean really the number 1 rule of having a girlfriend is that you ALWAYS introduce her as your girlfriend, not just a friend. Thats exactly what you did tonight, introduced her as a friend. Stupid move." "Aw shit i did do that." "Yeah Brody you did. Also you said you loved those two girls and invited them to eat dinner with you while you were on a date. Have you even told Selena that you loved her yet?" "Um no." I said realizing why she got so mad. "Alright well imagine how she felt seeing you tell those girls you loved them and you don't even know them." "OMG Brody your still here!" I turn around to see Gina and Hana. "Oh hey guys." I really didn't feel like talking to them but i can't be rude to fans. "Um why are you out here? And why did you chase that stupid Selena girl." Cant loose fans. "Oh that stupid girl um she's just my housekeeper and she wanted good food so we agreed to take her with us."  "Oh that makes sense." Says Gina. "We have to go. Call me Brody." Says Hana and the she kisses me on the cheek. They walk away and i turn to Jake. "Your an idiot." Says Jake. "Um thanks why?" "Well because when you said those terrible things about Selena that little Gina girl was videotaping the whole thing." I couldn't think straight. I had to get to Selena and make sure she didn't see that video.