28~ Ironic?!

I rushed to Nyonika maam's room.

The door to her cabin opened to my knock.

"Morning Nandini.... " she said with a smile, as she let me in.

"All's okay? " she asked sitting down on her chair and crossing her leg.

"Ummmn..... Ma'am... I... I actually am in need of a help... " I said as I sat down on the chair in front of her.

"Go on..... " she said taking a sip of water from the glass on her table.

"Ummmn ma'am... There's this clip.. Ummn footage that I need..... But its ummmn... Has been tapped... So... I... "

I knew she didn't need more explanations. She knew what I was talking about. I looked at her with great deportment and she finally spoke,

"Nandini..... I can't do that..... That would ... "

"Ma'am its for Manik.... And the company too...."

"But Nandini.... "

I took a deep breath before I spoke again,

"Ma'am you told me you wanted to stop Manik from going on the wrong track... And you didn't ..... want to loose him ... Again...... This ... Is the last chance we have..... "

I was just wishing she would say a yes. I saw her looking down at her phone and then at me.

"Ma'am... Its the only way... " I insisted.

"Fine.... " she said spinning the paper weight kept on her table.

.

.

.

I retreated back to my cabin and decided calling Abhi once I reached there. But to my surprise, I found him already sitting inside.

"I.... Mujhse wait nahi ho raha tha!! " he said scratching the back of his head.

I smiled at that little confession he made and went to the table.

"Mila?? " he asked raising his brows.

I nodded as I inserted the pen drive and logged on to my laptop.

I showed him the video and by his expressions I knew he was taken aback.

"What the hell !..... How could..... " he asked standing up.

"NANDINI...... This is really serious okay!! " he said

"I know.... " I said with a sigh.

"But when do you show this to him... Today? "

"No... No.. No... Not today... "

"You shouldn't keep this on hold okay...?! "

"I... I'll show him this Sunday.. Before the function.... And ... I..... "

"And.....? "

"And..... I... I'm going to hand him over the... The ... Divorce papers that day... "

"What!!..... Nandini..... "