30~ Breaking Free!

I constantly wonder how my life looks in other people's eyes. Do they think I have it easy? Do they think I have nothing going on for myself? Or are they fascinated with who I am? The thing is that no one will ever know my whole story. No one will ever know the things I have had to overcome. Not even my closest friend's, not even my own family. The thing is that people are so quick to judge now a days. You only see a person from what they want and allow you to see. I always try to look as put together as I can, and I guess that's my way of hiding from the truth. Its just that the way that everyone will assume that everything in my life is okay. That I never go through anything. If only, everyone knew how broken I am and how I am holding on for dear life on this one last strand that's recently become very delicate. The truth is that no one really knows me. No one will ever know me and sometimes that scares me, because no one will ever know why I am the way I am.

" Trust me bhai... Yeh deal unko... I mean that stupid Manik ko nahi milegi..... "

These words kept playing at the back of my head. Was I so bad a boyfriend that she used me like that?! And what was all that I love you baby .. Never leave me and all that she said. Did she never mean it?! Was I such a fool to believe her.

After the video Nandini played , I was numb. I didn't know how to react. Alya was the last person from whom in had expected this. All this while she lied to me. Dad.... Mom.... Cabir... Nandini, they all were right about her! And Nandini!! I hurt her so much. The guilt in me was growing every second when another video played on the screen.

7:20 pm
Conference Hall

The dark room lightens up.
A man is sitting on the table , facing the door. There's silence and absolutely no movements for quite a while when finally the door opens.

"Done! " she said.

The man gets down from the table and pulls the other, in for a close hug.

"Manik.... Isse zyada guilty aur kabhi nahi hota!! " she said.

"Bari intelligent ho tum!!..... "

"I know" and they shared a laugh, breaking the hug.

"Mein intelligent nahi hoti toh Manik ko Abhi taak patah chal gaya hota na Dhruv!! " she continued