You're sweet! (Kiel x Frey)

Kiel and the other bachelors of the town sat around eating at Porcoline's restaurant. Margaret was playing the harp, and Frey was there, chatting with Porco and Dylas about recipe bread. It was quite the relaxing atmosphere, but Kiel couldn't seem to focus on the conversation that the other men were having. His gaze was glued to the green-haired princess, and he couldn't stop himself from staring.

"Right, Kiel?" Doug asked, defensively, glaring at Leon. The dwarf's words yanked him out of his reverie, and he smiled apologetically.

"Uh, what?" At this, Leon laughed, and Doug's face grew red.

"You were supposed to have my back, man!" he exclaimed, crossing his arms.

"Sorry, what were we talking about?" Doug opened his mouth to speak again, but Leon ended the topic with a wave of his hand.

"It was nothing important," he replied. Leon smirked at Kiel now, who was starting to lose focus on the conversation again.

"But have you heard that Frey supposedly tastes like chocolate cake?" Kiel sat upright at this, and he turned to look at Leon with bright eyes.

"Like chocolate cake?! Really??!" Arthur raised his eyebrows at Leon.

"Assuming that's true, who actually found out what Frey tasted like?" Leon frowned. Arthur was too level headed and it always ruined his fun.

Then, something unexpected happened. Vishnal's face grew very, very red, and everyone stared at him.

"Vishnal... you?" Doug whispered in awe. Leon was smirking now. Things were not going according to plan, but they sure were getting interesting. He felt Kiel getting tense beside him; jealous perhaps?

"I-I... W-whatever you're thinking, i-it's not true s-so don't think it a-anymore!" Vishnal stammered, getting redder every second.

"We're not thinking anything Vishnal," Leon said, trying to stop himself from grinning.

"We just want to know what you're thinking," Arthur finished. Vishnal, flustered, stood up abruptly.

"Nothing!" he exclaimed, much too loudly, drawing the attention of the others in the room. Frey met his eyes and he ran out of the restaurant, red faced and panicking.

"Leon," Kiel said quietly, "How exactly would you taste someone?" Leon hummed thoughtfully, trying to keep his expression neutral. He looked at Doug across the table; the dwarf shook his head. The fox smiled.

"Well, licking would probably be the best way," he said. They both glanced at Frey.

"Uh... what else?" Kiel asked. Arthur raised his eyebrows at the man's sudden interest in the conversation.

"Well," Leon said, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "I'm sure a kiss would suffice." Kiel blushed at this, but, much too Leon's amusement, he looked like he was considering it. Arthur finally realized what Leon's plan was. Frey began approaching their table, a grumpy looking Dylas following behind her.

"What was Vishnal so upset about?" she asked. Arthur met Leon's gaze, and they nodded subtly.

"I don't know. I'll go look for him," Leon said, standing up.

"I'll join you," Arthur said, getting up as well.

"I think I'll stay here," Doug said, stretching out in his chair. Leon dragged him out with him by the back of his shirt. The dwarf shouted curses the whole way.

The three that they left behind stood there in awkward silence before Dylas cleared his throat.

"You sure about this?" he mumbled, eyeing the blond haired male in front of him. Frey looked at him and grinned.