I'll Shine for you Ch 29

I own nothing.

Also the characters at the end of the story are

BuringDaisys

flvsstudent

sammSchey21

HAppy reading!

0000000000000000000000

Past Three weeks have been one hectic bitch.

First off, The girls and I have been practicing like no body’s business.  Then we had to talk Kitty into wearing clothes for the performance. Let’s just say that it was a huge fight.

We had to tell her that she couldn’t keep the clothing items, and tell her that they were not clothes but costumes, which would make it okay. She finally agreed after a week of nagging her.

Kitty has been spending a lot of time in my room, and I quite like the company. I am going to ask Santa if I can make her a bed in my room. So she can come and go as she pleases.

Oh, Harry was almost assassinated by a rogue bludger, which was caused by some house elf named Dobby last week. The Corporate Tool took out the bones in Harry’s arm in an attempt to ’help’.

And the git…teehee now I am starting to speak British…any hoo.

That git had the nerve to say “Well at least it’s healed and doesn’t hurt”.

Snape had to drag me off the field kicking and screaming at Lockhart. Kitty told me that she had to clean Lockhart’s clothes after that, and that he had made a mess in his pants. Serves that ass right.

And poor poor Harry…Harry was forced to be Lockharts assistant for the talent show.

The show is tomorrow night, and the girls and I are making our way back to my room to practice. It is going to be along night. Thank god tomorrow is Saturday. Which is a week from my birthday.

Jayla had a fit when she found out about my birthday.

‘’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’

                “Oh! My! God! Halloween will be here soon” Jayla exclaims.

“Oh, that reminds me Headless Nick asked if we can attend his death day party” Harry says as we sit down in potions class. Snape isn’t here yet.

“Oooh we should go” I say. I like parties.

                “Hey Imara, isn’t halloween your birthday” HomG asks.

“Oh yeah, I forgot about that” I mumble as Snape walks. I actually did forget, with the talent show…and…Snape…I just forgot.

“Imara JoseFina Fox! How could You Not Tell Me!” Jayla yells.

                “Miss Robins calm yourself” Snape says.

But she just ignores him. “Your gonna be 14!! This is huge! And its Halloween…So many options. How could you not tell me” she says slapping me on the arm.

“Sorry I didn’t think about. I just forgot” I say in my defense, hoping to not get slapped.

                “Oh I am going to be 15” I say.