Chapter Eight || Family

This is the Cameo chapter with Zachary and Basile in the future.

Also sorry in advance for any spelling or grammar mistakes, I'm sure there are a lot of them.

Chapter Eight - Family

A L E X A N D E R

Aspen announced that her brother would be coming over with his husband and children. She explained that they hadn't talked in a while and Aspen invited them over.

I was working with Lee the day they would be coming over and I asked, "Do you like your uncles?"

He nodded, "Zachary's pretty fun and Basile is too when he's not to uptight."

I smiled, "He's french?"

He nodded, "Zachary married Basile in France and stayed there, where they adopted three kids."

"How sweet."

He smiled and nodded. Then we continued with our work.

About an hour later Henry called us up to the house, they were almost here.

I was a sweaty mess and I knew I stank so I took a quick shower before they arrived.

When I walked back out side they were here. Aspen giving both of them big hugs.

When she finally pulled away I saw their faces and instantly my eyes widened. I turned to Lee, "You didn't tell me your uncle was Basile La Boussière."

Basile walked up to me and shook my hand, "Your Alexander Beckett, George Beckett's son, right?"

I nodded a smile plastered on my face, Basile had always been my favorite business man because of his love story, stoic turned soft. I had no idea Aspen's brother was his husband though.

"Your father is a fantastic business man, hopefully you'll turn out as great as him." He offered a small smile, making me smile in return.

They had three kids. Abella, their oldest was already twenty one and going to university to be a doctor. Saber, was here, he was only seventeen and had another year before university. Then their youngest, at fifteen, Quincy, he was the quietest and smartest of them all. I found out most of that through the media.

Saber and Quincy were conversing with Autumn, Amber and the boys. Quincy was especially nice to Lily.

When we all sat down for lunch Zachary spoke, "I'm so sorry, I didn't introduce myself, I'm Zachary, Aspen's brother."

I took his hand, "Alexander."

"Nice to meet you Alexander." He smiled, then got caught up in a conversation with Aspen.

Lee turned to me and we started conversation, "Why are you so obsessed with Basile?"

I looked at him like he was crazy, "Do you not keep up with the..." I trailed off. Of course he didn't pay attention to the buisness world, he was a country boy, the only thing he payed attention to was the harvesting times and how much feed to give the animals. Even in my stupid state of rebellion I payed attention to buisness, because even if I wouldn't admit it, it had always been my dream to take over my dad's buisness.

"With the what?" He asked.

"Nothing, it was a stupid question." I smiled shaking my head, taking a bite of food. "Basile is an idol in the buisness world, along with his brother, Jean. My dad has made deals with them in the past, but I was little and don't remember much, I just know they did help my father with the deals."

Lee nodded, "That's pretty cool."

The rest of the meal was filled with light conversation.

After the meal, Basile declared he would be going to sleep, as he hadn't on the flight over. Saber and Quincy followed their father. Zachary was still full of energy and wasn't ready to call it a night just yet.