A Typical Morning on the Laughingstock. Chapter 9

You awoke in a bed...
A hospital bed to be exact and as you looked to your side and saw a very adorable Percy sleeping next to you.

You smiled and remembered how afraid he had looked and how sad he had looked because of you... realizing that he probably fell asleep while he was watching over you.
He was so loyal.

It was of course a typical day on the Laughingstock...
Chores, play with Janice, more chores and of course Chores!
You got up and walked out, only to have Janice hug you, you hugged back as she smiled her pretty smile. "Y/n's up!! Y/n's up!! Wanna play Y/n!?" She was very excited.

You giggled. "How about we make breakfast first... hmm?" You ask as she nods quickly, you both giggle and sneak to the kitchen, hoping not to wake anyone up.

You both finished and waited, the first to wake up was Doctor Heartfelt.
"Good morning Doctor!" Janice ran up to him and hugged him. "Be careful Janice! I have needles!" He exclaimed and Janice giggled. "Sorry..."
"Well isn't this a sight! Two young ladies making breakfast for the ship!" He chuckled, brown hair messy from sleep and pins or needles still coming out of his skin, he was very pretty but his needles looked scary, he couldn't feel them.

Then it was Calvery Stankoff, he seemed happy and gave you a thank you but he usually ate alone, he was too busy fixing weapons and making them to eat with the crew.

Then it was Banana King... he didn't eat because he was a ghost but... he still visited.

Salty Jojo came as well but he also took his food with him and thanked you. He was busy fixing up a hole and some chairs that got broken.

Then there was Poppy... he looked very surprised and chuckled.
"Ye lasses are too much."
You both ate and decided to play with dolls.

~/Time Skip\~

"Princess Saria?" You asked as Janice showed you a gorgeous doll with a flowing dress and bouncy hair.
"Yes! The prettiest princess in the whole world!" Janice smiled and twirled her around.
"Hey Y/n?..." Janice asked.
"Yes?" You reply.
"When you and Percy get married... can I name your baby princess Saria? Since she'll be the prettiest baby?" She asked as you blushed hard.
"S...Sweetie w...what are you talking about?" You ask, flustered.
"Well... I hear Percy talkin to himself about how pretty you are and see him blushin when he sees you... and you blushin when you see him and being all shy... so... I thought you guys were gunna get married..." Janice said with childish innocents.
You were blushing hard. "Oh Janice.. you know too much for your age..." You pat her head and awkwardly continue playing.

You finished your chores after playing with Janice and walked to the room that Percy had been sleeping, you poked him and he groaned, waking up.
"Good afternoon Percy..." You giggle as he stretches.
"Good afternoon Y/n... wait... Afternoon!?" Percy jumped up and you laughed.

¤}♧Percy's P.O.V♧{¤

Darnit! I have so many chores to do...
Y/n gave me my breakfast and I got to work as soon as I finished eating.

I thanked her before leaving of course.

It was a hot day... a really hot day.
I wanted to remove my shirt and jacket but Y/n would see my... scars and whatnot...
I didn't want to show her yet.

I got through with my chores and had to go play with Janice.
"Your late Mr.Percival!" She said in a British accent. "S...sorry yur highness..." I say, kneeling, Janice called me Percival the Cowardly... she was Princess Lillypad... It was somethin we played all of the time... she always made me go and dress up as a knight in shining armour... we gave her clothes we collected and cleaned so she could play pretend or dress up.

I went and dressed in th armour but when I came back... I saw somethin beautiful...

(( Cliff hanger!! ^w^))