The Stressed Pianist. Chapter 27.

I was so afraid.... so afraid he'd come back.... and take her from me....
like he took Poppy....
Please.... don't take her away... I couldn't bare it... I couldn't bare losing her...

Percy awoke, head lifting off of the piano... his tears still running down his face...

Skin Taker was stressing him out.. he hated this... the thought of Skin Taker taking you again horrified him.

Why did he want you?... to make you into a suit?... hah! It was painfully obvious that the disgusting monster wanted to take your hand... usually... Percy would have pity for people who had gone through the torture Skin Taker had gone through... but the man had deserved such punishments...
He had once been a beautiful man... but he would skin people for his own amusement... he loved skinning people, it was a sick hobby...

Why he suddenly desired to gorge himself in your flesh was strange but Percy knew... someone as amazing as you... he would be one to fall for you... despite having a rib taken by you...
He then remembered where he put that rib, pulling it out of his pocket, he grinned a psychotic grin... one that a wolf would have after getting it's first blood...

"Percy?"

He was snapped from his thoughts as he turned to look at you... standing in the doorway...

"A...Are you okay?..."
"Yes... I'm fine darlin... just... a bit stressed..." Percy put the bone back in his pocket.

"You didn't look stressed... you looked like the cat who ate the canary, what are you up to?" You were very suspicious but Percy chuckled nervously and decided to change the subject. "When do you want to get married?"

"Percy... do not change the subject... what is going on with you?" You ask and he finally gives in... "Alright alright... just... *sigh* listen... I think I may have found out how to kill Skin Taker..." You sighed and walked over to him, kissing his cheek before sitting beside him and grabbing his hand. "Percy... do you think it'd be wise to kill him?... I know he is awful but... what would killing do other than make way for someone worse than Skin Taker to come and take over?" Percy looked at you and clenched his teeth... looking down as he squeezed your hand. "We could finally be free... from him... and be able to live without th fear of bein separated ever again..." You smiled at him and hugged him. "Alright... but do not get yourself killed alright? and get a plan for whatever will happen afterwards." You say and he nods before hugging you tightly, kissing behind your ear.
"P...Percy?" You shivered as you heard him chuckle... his voice had dropped to an octave.

"P...Percy... wha...?" You were confused at first until you caught his eye... he was grinning again... this time... it was lustfully... "P...Percy!!" You blushed and he smiled at you... evil in his eyes. You stood up and backed into the door, he was right in front of you and kissed you...

"P...Percy... w...we... I... what?..." You stuttered... tripping over your own words and he kissed you again,this time... it came from France.

"Mmh" You didn't fight him but you thought about what could be going on... what was he up to? You could never tell just by looking into those beautiful eyes of his.

You felt him smirk... this boy was getting cocky... surprisingly...

You blushed as you felt him bite onto your ear.
"Nnh... Percy... stop..." You hugged him, blushing a dark red as he smiled... this friken boy!

You decided to fight back and bit onto his neck which caught him off guard... you could feel the shiver go up his spine and heard his breath hitch. You grinned in victory.

"You little... pfft..." He chuckled lovingly into your ear. "I'll get you for that!" He tickled your sides and you laughed. "P...Percy please stop!!"
Then he hugged you. "I love you
Y/n...."

"I love you too Percy..." You hug back... kissing him... that was... until you both heard someone clear their throat.
"Am I... interuppting a private moment?" Said the goofy voice of Banana King. You both blushed. "Private?" You both asked as he smiled. "You two are too adorable! I mean should I leave you to... I dunno... get frisky?" You both gasped and blushed. "N..No!" Percy whined in embarrassment. "Not yet?" Banana King was only joking but you both were beyond flustered. "G...Get out of here you goofy banana!" Percy shooed him away and hugged onto you.

You both decided to calm your nerves by playing the piano right after.