Milo's finale and the Rise of SkinTaker. Chapter 53.

((Welcome to the longest chapter in all of existence...))

Percy listened as the rain began around him... it was tainted red but the puddles were black....

He rushed towards Milo...
Milo was about to swing his sword but he was too slow...
Much too slow...

Percy jumped and landed his feet against Milo's forehead before launching off of it and sending the man onto the ground.

Milo was shocked, trying to get up but Percy was much too fast.

A roundhouse kick landed upon Milo's face and sent him sliding across the sharp, rocky surface of the battle grounds...

Milo was afraid... he had never seen Percy so strong... so... angry...

Milo felt that it was time to try to call it off.

"P...Percival! W...Wait!" He yelped as the orange haired pirate walked towards him, his face darkened by the shadows that casted from the lack of light...

His clothes were damp and his orange hair clung to his shoulders and face.

Milo started to crawl backwards, fearing for his life.
"Percival... p...please! Th...This fight isn't quite right! L...Let's continue it another time!" He shuddered as he felt the surface end... only lava laid below... after a ten foot drop...

Milo crawled away from that.

He bumped into the familiar feeling of fabric and stared up in horror...

Percy glared down at him, his face still covered in darkness as the wind blew and sent some of his hair flowing to one side... thunder shattered the sky behind him and he stepped upon Milo's chest, kicking him right onto his back once again and then stepping back on it to keep him down.

His face showed a little bit... only up to his nose though... his eyes weren't in view yet as he got closer.

Percy's grin was as cruel as SkinTaker's, his angry breathing was still there.

Milo decided he would fight... he needed to get his brother back...
Percy did kill him right?
Percy was the reason he died because Percy hadn't been strong enough to save him...

Right?...

Milo grabbed his sword and sliced at Percy, he couldn't believe he'd forgotten about it.

Percy had dodged but had been too late...
He clutched the curve of his stomach and growled angrily...

He turned towards Milo of whom was back on his feet...

The crashing waves that sounded in the background and the roar of the volcano only made it so much more terrifying.

Milo yelled a battle cry as his sword clashed with Percy's.

Percy slid his sword along Milo's, tricking him for a second before slicing Milo in the leg...

Milo's scream of agony was dreadful.

Milo refused to back out now, he had come too far to back out...

Percy rushed at him again and tried to stab Milo but Milo dodged it... he knew he had to stop underestimating the little pirate and he swung again...
He managed to land two blows after the first swing that made Percy stop to try and dodge it.

Percy held his arm... two cuts deep inside of it.

While Percy was busy with his wound, Milo took the chance to stab him in the stomach.

Percy coughed up a bit of what seemed to be blood, he touched it and stared at his hand for a long time.

Why was he bleeding?...
He was so confused at the strange happening that unfolded before his very eyes.
Percy was a puppet... wasn't he? Or maybe... maybe he wasn't... maybe... there was something he was missing... something...
He needed to go inside of...
to find the truth about it.