The Stormy Adventure. Chapter 1

Y/n: Your Name
L/n: Last Name
E/c: Eye color
H/l: Hair Length
H/c: Hair color
F/c: Favorite color

(I made this story when I was 15 years old and though I was going to change some stuff in here, I think it should stay the way it is. please keep in mind that there's some godawful writing for what are supposed to be serious topics and generally terrible writing abilities altogether. I am now an adult and understand this is not a good story.)

You were a shy girl.
You were also very cowardly and could not stand Creepypastas and horror games or movies.

You were beautiful though, with your e/c eyes and your h/l, h/c hair.
You absolutely loved singing though and dancing as well, rain made you happy and storms were even more beautiful.
Today it was foggy and raining as you listened to your favorite song and played on your computer.

Your friends had told you to look up Candle Cove and you did...
The wiki anyways.
You were much too cowardly to look at the actual videos.

You read about Janice and already loved her and her kind heart, you got to Poppy and loved how cool he was even though pirates weren't your cup of tea.

Sea Dog, Horace the horrible, Milo...

Then you saw and read about him...
Percy the Pirate.
He was sweet but very cowardly, you giggled at how you two sounded quite alike, personality wise.
You attacked when you were afraid too which had given you the cruel nickname, Friendly Fire. You often hurt people by accident and you got friends that hardly payed any attention to you, your so called "friends" also called you Crybaby since you were scared easily and it brought you to tears.

You decided to draw Percy and was happy once you had him drawn in the way that the Wiki explained him, you thought he seemed very nice and just needed a friend.

You looked at the time and realised that it was almost nighttime as you got in your f/c Nightgown and knee high socks.
You were about to go to sleep when your computer started making a strange noise.

~???'s P.O.V~
There she is...

This lass...

She'll be with me soon.

♡°○Your P.O.V○°♡

You were scared at first when you heard the strange song escaping your computer's speakers but managed enough courage to look at your computer and open it.

You saw a strange message that witheld a video attachment and was also playing a song, you thought it was a virus and all it said was.

You.... Have.... To.... Go.... INSIDE.

You shivered and clicked on the video, thinking that you were pausing the music but as soon as the strange yet beautiful music stopped... It started again but this time you saw static, then you saw an episode of Candle Cove.

It was the first episode...
Welcome to our happy ship.
You were delighted that someone sent you this episode and you watched it eagerly but when the episode ended, your computer froze and you sighed.

"I guess it really was a virus..." You said to yourself and climbed into bed while the video stood frozen upon your laptop, Skin Taker's gaze upon you.

You drifted off to sleep as soon as you stopped looking at the scary picture.

You awoke in a daze as you heard men yelling and a scary laugh, you felt water and rocking.

You then noticed boney hands holding you and you looked up.
Oh hello Skin Taker...
You thought to yourself and closed your eyes...
After a few seconds you opened them wide and screamed.
"SKIN TAKER!?!?!?!?!?"
You had never made such a loud noise in your life as you stared up at the now grinning skeleton.
"Th' lass... she be awake!" He laughed as you struggled fearfully, only to be dropped into a prison.

You shivered and stared at Skin Taker.
"H...How!? You aren't r...real! This isn't real!!!" You sobbed as he laughed.
"I be as real as ye are lassy! However I not be as pretty as ye..."
Was he... flirting?..... ew.....

You looked fearfully as he stared into your big e/c eyes and grinned again.

"Ye will make a fine suit my dear." He purred as you whimpered when he stroked your cheek with his boney fingers. "Don't ye worry now lass... it won't hurt one bit." He said as his jaw moved in an unnatural way.

"W...Why does your jaw m...move like t...that?" You asked timidly in which he turns to you and his grin lets out a horrific, raspy laugh. "Ye innocent girl! TO GRIND YOUR SKIN!!!" He roared the last part as you began to cry in fear then you were jerked Backwards by an unknown force and fell onto your back.

"Damn! What in the!?" Skin Taker seemed very angry and then you saw Horace as he kicked the door open. "CAPTAIN!! IT'S THOSE LAUGHING STOCKS!!!!" He shrieked in an unholy pitch which made you whimper.
"Damn those good for nothin fools!"
Skin Taker bellowed as he grabbed his pistols and ran off with Horace following.

You shook the bars to your prison but they would not budge... however... you were lucky as Skin Taker had foolishly dropped his keys within your reach as you grabbed them and escaped, running up and down hallways until you ended up on deck where you saw a huge battle, you sneaked past everyone and eventually you found yourself on the edge, looking out at the stormy sea... waves rolling and thunder cracking mixing with swords and gunshots and yelling, footsteps.
"NO!!! GET OVER HERE!!!!" You heard Skin Taker yelling and jumped, you were too scared to think and so you jumped off of the boat and into the sea.

You then remembered...
You couldn't swim.

You choked and tried to stay above water but could not as the waves swallowed you whole, again and again as you finally reached up and began to sink, you could see someone swim after you but passed out before you could truly see your hero...