The Dead One Walks. Chapter 11

You were forced to wear that dress today because Janice wanted you to but you were on an adventure at the moment and the dress with the flowers was really hard to run in.

Percy chuckled when he saw you and smiled, he had just gotten back from scouting.
"We're clear to go!" He smiled and Poppy started giving commands.
You and Percy were together.

You both chickened out before going into the area you were supposed to be exploring.

"YOU.... HAVE.... TO.... GO.... INSIDE!!!!"

Ms. Laughingstock roared.

You both sighed and went into a cave you were exploring.

The cave was deep as Percy led you with a sword and a match, you stayed close, scared and Percy was scared too.
You both noticed that the floor became sticky and the cave smelled of iron...
You both looked down and saw...
Dried blood....

You both screamed and hugged eachother.
Then you saw him...
It was Milo...
He was alive?
He wasn't... torn up or rotting?...

You fearfully walked towards Milo and he laid motionless, unbreathing, until you touched him and he took a deep breath and started to cough up blood, soon the blood turned into spit and he wiped it away, looking up at you with wide eyes.
"Are you an angel?" He asked with his British accent, seemingly innocent as you giggled. "No... I'm a laughingstock crew member!" His face grew cold for a bit and then he started to grin.

"A Laughingstock eh?..." He got close to your face. "You don't seem like a Laughingstock to me... your so cute~" He was grinning wider now, wrapping his arms around your waist and you began to tremble in fear, then Percy separated you two and punched him square in the face.

"P...Percival?!?" Milo yelped, eyes wide with shock, you were equally surprised as Percy grabbed your wrist and pulled you behind him then walked over to Milo and pulled him along, Milo kicking and screaming, Percy not saying a word but wearing a horrific frown.
You followed, fearful of Percy and his angry looking state, you all marched back to Ms. Laughingstock, into the ship and Percy threw Milo into a room then locked him inside.
"PERCIVAL!!! I SWEAR YOU HAD BETTER RELEASE ME YOU PUSSY!!!" Milo yelled and Percy growled, his voice dropping to an octave and he glared into the door.
"I'll fucking kill ye next time ya touch her you British cunt..."

You stared wide eyed, Milo was silent as Percy angrily grabbed your wrist and pinned you against the wall.
"P...Percy!" You managed to say but Percy was already at your neck, you had never seen him so angry before as he licked your neck and found your sweet spot, biting into it as you moaned, trying to stop them from escaping your lips.
"P...Percy p....please... they'll be b...back soon..." You blushed, hoping you two wouldn't get caught.
Percy stopped and wiped his mouth, anger still in those glassy but beautiful eyes.

"If he ever touches ye again... come to me an I'll take care of him..."
Percy simply said and stormed off as you leaned against the wall, touching your neck and going to the deck.
"AHOY THERE Y/N!!!" You heard Poppy and jumped as he walked over to you.
"How were ye and Per...." He stopped and looked at your neck, looking a bit mad.
"Who did that Y/n?" You blushed and started to explain that you found Milo and what happened.
Poppy looked surprised when you said Percy did that to you.
"Are ye sure it was Percy?... not Milo?" Poppy asked, you confirmed and he looked confused, then a bit mad, then he looked serious.
"Alright... I'll go talk to th boy..." You nodded and Poppy ruffled your hair, going to go see Percy.

¤}♧Percy's P.O.V♧{¤

That fuckin... I swear I'll...
Poppy entered the room and I turned away from him, he looked unhappy and he sat on the stool next to me.
"Lad... may I ask why ye did it?..." Poppy made me feel bad for not lookin at him so I spoke up. "H..He hugged Y/n..."
Poppy sighed in frustration.
"Percival..." Poppy never said my full name so I turned and looked at him.
"You love her don't ye?" Poppy stared into my eyes...
I blushed.
"A....Aye... I do...."
We were quiet for a while and then Poppy started to laugh, slapping a knee and stamping his peg leg against the floor.
"Little Percy's fallen in love!" He laughed and I was embarrassed. "POPPY!! STOP!!!" I blushed and he grinned at me playfully.
"Make me pussy..."
I wrestled him, he was like a father to me...
It was the one fight I could do, it was like being a child again.. he tried to get me with his leg again but I kept fighting and finally
I won!!!

Poppy looked at me, he was proud as he ruffled my messy hair.
"Ye have become a man Percival... Ye have become a man... good work... but if ye make her cry then I'll ship ye to Skin Taker and ask him to make a hat out of ye..."

I swallowed hard and nodded, after Poppy left I stared into the ceiling and fell asleep to the rocking of the ship and the creaking it made.