2

Keaton

"Holy shizballz," I gaped. "Shawn Peter Raul Mendes! Why didn't you tell me you had your buddies with you??"

"Beeecause you neverrrr asked?" He answered with a question confusedly.

"Aunt K!" Khylie exclaimed and burst into tears.

I turned around and held my arms out to her. She came for me and I held her closely.

Jealous little stinker.

"How's my lil Kineco feelin'? You ok?" I asked her.

"Momma!" She cried.

I hugged her closer and rubbed her back as I rocked her. I sang her a soft song that I wrote when she was barely a week old, and Samantha needed a nap break.

  It soothes her. Always works. She quit crying and just hugged me.

"Ugga mugga aunt K," she sniffled.

"Hey there pretty girl. You're too beautiful to shed a tear. Don't cry your pretty little eyes out princess. Aunt Keaton will forever and always be here for you. Even after I'm gone, I'll be here for you. Ok baby girl?" I asked gently.

"Otay," she said quietly and looked at me. I wiped away her tears and kissed her nose.

"Now who's aunt K's Kineco Pink?" I asked goofily.

She giggled and kissed my cheek. "ME!"

"That's right Khylie Nicole!" I beamed.

"Sleep now?" She asked.

"Of course you can KhyKhy," I answered. She instantly fell asleep on my shoulder.

"What was that?" Matt asked.

"Jealousy," I answered.

"Who sings that song?" Gilinsky asked.

"Me. I made it when she was a week old. It helps calm her down," I answered.

"Do you write songs?" Hayes asked.

"Every now and then, yeah." I answered. "Shawn you wanna walk with me home? The guys can come too if they want."

"I'm comin'," Shawn said.

"We all will," Taylor said.

"You seem cool," Cameron said too.

"Well I didn't drive. So I hope y'all don't mind a walk," I said.

"We'll live. Walking's not bad," Nash said with a shrug.

I led them to my house, which wasn't ten minutes away.