15

Keaton

  The tour was over after two more months of traveling around the world with Shawn. Now we're back in New York. We walked back to the hotel and headed to our room. We have our own beds.

"So... You still talk to the guys?" I asked and sat cross legged on my bed.

"Yeah. We have a tour soon," he answered.

"Oh. Cool," I said and fell to my back. "Muffin, I'm bored."

"Well I'm Shawn. Nice to meet you Bored," he said sarcastically and held out his hand. I smacked it away and laughed.

"Aight ya smartass."

"Best skill I have," he said proudly and puffed out his chest.

°

°

°

°

  Toby walked in and interrupted our conversation, telling Shawn it was time to go.

"Blake, behave. Also, remember to keep in contact," Shawn said.

"I don't know. I might go another four years," I joked and winked.

"Seriously," he said and smiled.

  We hugged it out and then he left. Like that. He was gone again. This time, it'll be different. I know it will.

  Tomorrow I'm taking my 5 month pregnant self home. Best place to live. And I'll be back in Sammy's arms. Our relationship works out in our favor. When I'm on tour, so is he. When I get back, he does too. We got lucky.

°

°

°

°

  As soon as I stepped through my door, I was met with the comfort of my home. I walked to the kitchen to see Sammy at the stove, cooking.

  I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. He stopped what he was doing and turned around.

"Hey baby. How was the tour?" He asked, worry written on his face.

"It was good. How about yours?" I asked.

"Same. The Jack's missed you though," he chuckled.

"Did you though?" I asked.

  He leaned down and kissed me. "I always do."

  Twenty minutes after we ate, I had to get ready. I have stretches and things I have to do that are supposed to help me throughout my pregnancy. My mentor is Apollo. He's absolutely amazing.

  I changed into a comfy white shirt and a pair of leggings, and started my stretches.

"I love watching you do this," Sammy chuckled. "Flexible even when pregnant."

"Oh shush," I said and blushed.

  When Apollo arrived, we spent a hour or two. Each stretch or motion taking more energy or effort. Luckily it doesn't hurt me or the baby.

  When Apollo left, Sammy helped me stand and get ready to eat out.

°

°

°

°

"Hey Shawn!" I said when I answered my phone.

  Right now I'm at work trying to record a song for my album. The guys worked so hard on it. I don't want their hard work to go to waste.

"Where are you?" He asked.

"Work. What about you?" I asked.

"Just chilling with the guys. They don't know we're talking. They're different, Weston. They're mature sometimes," he said.

"Keaton! Let's finish this up!" Toby said.

"Sorry Shawn. Gotta go. I'll talk to you later," I said and hung up. "Coming."

  We recorded all the songs that were ready, and I was far from awake. I was the opposite of my usual crazy and weird self. It feels strange to be normal. Like a normal person in general.

  On my walk home, I ran into someone. Oops. My bad.

"Sorry. Being tired seems to be effecting me," I said and stood up with my hand on my stomach. I brushed the dirt from my butt and looked at the person.

  Those eyes. I'd never forget those beautiful blue eyes. Nor the person they belong to.

  Nash.

"How you been, Keaton?" He asked and smiled.

"I been good. What about you?" I asked.

"I've been great," he answered.

"That's good. Sorry to rush off, but I gotta get going. I need to feed the growing life inside of me. Feel free to get my number from Shawn if you want," I said.

"Alright. Congratulations," he said and hugged me.

"Thank you. Well, later hater," I said and hugged him back.

"Later," he said.

  I walked home and immediately feel out of it on the couch with music playing.