6

Keaton
2 Hours Later

I showered, shaved, got out, put on Pink Chiffon lotion, and got dressed.

I sing in the town over every year since I've been back... I can't help but like performing in front of people. It helps me relax after babysitting. Takes off built up stress.

When I stepped out of the bathroom and into the living room, the guys stopped and looked at me.

"What? Can I not head out like this?" I asked.

"And we all died," Sam chuckled.

Awe! He's so sweet!

"Poor boys. Well, Shawn knows what time the people come out for a show. I gotta get going. See y'all later. If I'm not back by time y'all are done and you wanna stay over, key's between the door frame and bricks. Have fun!" I said and walked out with my phone and bag.

I drove to the town in 20 minutes. When I stepped out of my truck, I grabbed my guitar. I was greeted by welcoming cheers that I've grown so used to. I smiled and went backstage.

There, Danny set me up with an ear mic and handed me a bottle of cold water. "Good luck Keaton. Hope you have fun."

"Always do," I said with a smile. He cleared me to go onstage, and I did. When the crowd saw me, they erupted with cheers.

~•~•~•~•£~•~•~•~•
After the show, I went backstage and gave the headset back to Danny. He smiled and hugged me.

"You did amazing as always. I hope you don't mind, but this was on national television. Everyone, including I, believe you deserve to be noticed by the world. You're an amazing singer," he said.

"Wait what? National tv?" I asked in shock.

As in everyone can see?

"Yup! You should head back home now. We enjoyed having you," he said. I nodded and got in my truck with my guitar.

I made it a little ways to the town auditorium when I saw the crowd of people. I parked, got out, and walked to Dash.

"Keaton! Come here!" He said and pulled me backstage.

"Dash! No dragging! I can walk!" I whined.

"I have an idea that involves your wildness," he said and stopped suddenly.

He turned around and pushed a paintball gun in my hands. He has an evil smirk on his face. Finally, I understand what he's wanting me to do. I climbed above the boys and shot Taylor's butt.

He looked around while I hid. I laughed quietly at the pink blotch on his right ass cheek. The guys all laughed. I grabbed an egg from the hidden pale and dropped it directly on top of Nash's head.

I laughed at the yolk running down his face. Then I shot Aaron on his shoulder. Cam got an egg to his butt. Carter got a tomato to his stomach. Matt got shot on both butt cheeks. Hayes got egged.

Sam got sweet relish poured onto his head, which drizzled down his face and over his body. Jack and Jack were covered in ranch. Then I grabbed a 20 pound bag of flour and poured it over them. We were all laughing hysterically.

"Can't help the fun,
See an opportunity,
Take it and rise;

The best risk to take" I sung and jumped down in front of them. And said regularly with pure happiness in my voice, "And it was worth it."

"Keaton!" They exclaimed.

"For life, babes!" I giggled.

They all decided it was the best idea to hug me. I came out covered in various things.

"That's aight. I got a gift for ya boui's," I said and shot each of them with a different colored paintball.

"So you're the one who shot us in our asses?" Taylor asked.

"100% bruh," I answered calmly.

"You're so dead!" They exclaimed playfully.

"In front of so many people?" I asked.

"ATTACK!!!" They shouted and ran at me. I jumped over, slid under, dodged, and made it to the other side without one touch on me.

I cleared my throat and dog whistled at them. They turned around and I gave a quaint bow. "Victory to thy lady."

I stood upright and grabbed my right elbow from behind my back, crossed my right ankle over my left one, and cocked my head to the side with a cheeky smile.

"How you fine fellas doin'?" I asked.

"Just great lil lady," Sam answered.

"That's good. How about you fellas continue on while I head on home? Wanted to drop on by and make my mark. Mendes," I narrowed my eyes playfully at Shawn in a competitive way. "War in hell for ya."

He knows what it means. We've got a code for everything mischievous we do. This one means nerf war.

He narrowed his eyes right back at me and smirked. "You're goin' down, princess."

"Only in your dreams. Oh wait! I kick your butt there too!" I stated.

The guys ooh'ed at Shawn.

"Someone need ice for that burn?" Matt chuckled.

"Nah. I didn't feel it," Shawn said.

I turned and sashayed away from the boys and out of sight. I drove home, built a fort, showered, and dressed in a large shirt and socks.