3

Nash

I really wanna get to know this girl. She seems amazing. So far I can tell she's soft for the people she loves, determined, hard headed, beautiful, and does everything in her will to show she cares.

How old is she? How does Shawn know her?

"So Keaton, who was your first boyfriend?" Sam asked.

"Sammy Wilkinson. We met at a park. I was hanging upside down on a tree, playing some of his singles openly, and he heard. He tapped my nose and I opened my eyes to his smile. He asked my name, joined me in the tree where we say there talking hours away, and became close friends. Then we started dating. We dated a few years, but when fame really hit him, we broke it off. I didn't want to make him feel like he had to stress about me and his work. So now we're just friends. He's been trying to get back with me for a little while now. I'm supposed to drive down to Nebraska and hang with him for a few weeks in a weeks time," she answered casually.

They went out? Seriously? She's the girl Sammy would brag about and then be down about after they broke up?

Taylor

Whoa. Them two went out and are still friends?

"Is it ever awkward for you two?" Matt asked.

"Nah. We're still the same weirdos around each other as always," she answered. "I hope y'all don't mind me babysitting my other niece."

"How old is she?" Johnson asked.

"She's one," she answered.

Keaton

Surely Johnson and Gilinsky remember me. I've met them quite a few times because of Sammy. We all hung out. After Sammy and I broke up, those two lost contact with me for Sammy's sake.

"So you're stuck with a one year old, and a four year old?" Hayes asked.

"No no no. I'm also stuck with my eleven year old niece because my sister in law is a slut and chooses to suck D when she's supposed to babysit. Then SHE gets paid for it because I refuse to snitch on her to my sister," I corrected.

"Dayum," Aaron said in shock. "Do you get paid for it?"

"I get $150 all together. Then I use it for part of my car insurance. I also work as a boxing coach and get paid $275. Then my other job is as a waitress as Hooters and I get paid $300 plus tips. So all in all, I get $725 a week. This'll be my second year so each year I get $34,800. And I'm good about saving it all up. Unless I take my nieces shopping," I explained and used mental math.

"You got a bank account?" Taylor asked.

"Yup," I answered.

"Really?" Cam asked.

I opened the front door and stepped inside. They all followed behind me. "Yes."

Breezy came running straight for the guys as soon as I put Khylie on the couch and wrapped her in her Sissy. That's what she calls her blanket. Breezy was gonna eat them alive with the way she was snarling and charging at them.

I immediately ran and tackled her to the ground. Then I put her in choke hold as I laid on top of her with my hand holding her snout roughly.

"No Breezy! Calm down!" I commanded.

She sat still under my hold. She doesn't hurt anyone she's known since she was a pup. She's like Houston's little baby. She's his world. Just as much as Alexius is.

"Now, I'mma get up. BUT I'm still gonna be holding on to you. You know Shawn, so don't make a wrong move to any of his friends. Ya hear me?" I asked sternly. She whimpered obediently.

I stood up and made sure to have hold of her collar. She sniffed the guys, then she sat at their feet wagging her tail, and waiting for them to pet her. I slowly and carefully let her go.

"Keaton? You home sis?" Houston called out.

"Houston!" I exclaimed and both means Breezy went running to him.

He chuckled and pulled me into his side with his free arm. His other arm was used to hold Alexius in her car seat. Then he bent over to pet Breezy.

"I was wandering if you'd like to watch A for me until Samantha comes to get Khylie," he said.

"Of course I'll watch her! Shawn's actually back and here with some of his buddies. I'm sure they'll help me if I need it," I shrugged.

"Wait. Shawn's back?" He asked.

I nodded and led him to the living room. I jumped through the doorway with a big smile on my face. Shawn beamed when he saw Houston, and walked over.

They did the whole bro shake hug thing and started talking. I quietly snuck Lex from Houston and sat on the couch by a sleeping Khylie.

"So that's your brother and his daughter?" Sam asked.

"Yup," I answered then looked at her. "Hey Lex. How've you been? Has your piss poor mommy been treatin' you right?"

"Wait what?" Carter asked.

"Brittney treats Houston like crap while he's working hard to take care of Lex, help pay bills, feed his animals, and anything else needed done. She can't say nothing about him because she's the one screwin' with other guys leadin' them on like the tramp she is," I shrugged.

"Keaton!" Houston exclaimed.

"What? It's the truth. Who has y'alls kid most?" I asked. He looked down and fiddled with his fingers.

"She's young though ," he merely whispered.

"And you're not? You're both in your mid 20s, but you're the one taking care of your daughter, MY niece, while she's off being the whore she truly is. That's not fair to you. Especially when she's dissing you on Facebook and mom expects us to keep quiet," I stated. Point made.

"I know. Thanks for helpin' me with her Keat. I appreciate your support for me and A," he said with a sad smile.

Houston truly loved Brittney. Part of him still does. Now he crashes here.

"You're my big brother. I'm supposed to support you two. It's what a good little sister does," I said.