Chapter 6. Obsessed

They both hugged each other for five minutes or so, Sally thought she was going to fall asleep on Tommy! She imagined him lifting her up and carrying her like a baby.

"Tommy, you can let go now, I think that's enough." She says.

"Oh, sorry. I didn't realise the time!" His arms let her go and he bites his lips trying not to look like a fool in front of Sally.

"This bridge is like a special place to me, you can see the beautiful sunset here."

"Yeah, she sure is beautiful." He says.

Sally turns around and looks at him, he won't stop staring at her deep brown eyes.

"She? Ermm.. sunset?"

Tommy wakes up, he was so lost in her eyes.

'He must be drunk or something,' thought Sally. He turns his head around to look at the sunset.

"Oh yeah, the sunset! Beautiful sunset." They both finally stare at it.

"Tommy, I need to go now. It's been almost an hour now I think, my parents are probably worried sick about me. See you on Monday, yeah? Okay, bye now."

She turns around and walks off, something grabs her hand and obviously it was Tommy.

"Please don't leave me."

"Leave you? I'm not leaving you, I just really need to go home now. I'll see you on Monday, I'm sure you'll survive for two more days. Weekends aren't that long."

'Tommy, grow up. You'll see her on Monday, now you're acting childish, she needs to go now.' Said the voice in Tommy's mind.

"Monday, right?

"Yes, Monday!"

"Okay, see you then!

"Yup, see you."

Sally doesn't leave yet, she stays just to make sure Tommy doesn't come back. He doesn't turn back, she waits until he's tiny and far away from her sight, then she finally sets off. She smiles to herself, "Wow, Tommy hugged me!" she talks to herself.

She remembered her father asking her a question quite a while ago, he asked: "If everyone on the world was listening to you then what would you say to them?" She replied to him, "Dunno."

Now Sally knew the answer.

"I LOVE TOMMY!" She screams out loud, she didn't care as she was on her own. She loved spending time with him, she loved the warm hug he had given her, she loved the way he would play with her hair, she loved his adorable smirk that would melt her, she loved everything about him.

'Things'll get back to normal on Monday, we'll be best friends forever,' she thought to herself, 'This is all just a dream.'

Sally arrives at home and opens the door. What a suprise that her parents are right in front of her. Not.

"Well Missy, care to explain to me and your mother where you have been? We thought we'd just let you go outside for only 10 minutes but you took 1 hour. We were about to come searching for you along with the police!" Glared her dad.

"I was jus-"

"Nothing! You're only giving flipping excuses. Now go to your room, this is the last time you're going out on your own; we had wild imaginations, we thought you were in danger." Snapped her mother.

"Mum, I wasn't in danger but someone else w-"

"GO TO YOUR ROOM, NOW!" Shouted her father.

Sally didn't care, all she could think about was Tommy and the time she had spent with him. She looked at her mirror as she went into her bedroom, her hair looked strangely different. Someone gave her two plaits on each side of her hair. "Oh Tommy! I never knew he was such a hair artist."

The plaits were beautiful, he must've done it for her while she was lost in those innocent blue eyes of his. That night Sally looked at the stars, she wished her parents would let her have more freedom but that was close to impossible. She made loads of wishes, loads and loads but it was mostly for Tommy. She went more obsessive but she couldn't help it!

For the first time ever she wished for Monday to hurry up.

{PLEASE VOTE!}