Chapter 12. Agressive

"I need to talk to Miss about the English homework, I'll see you in Science." Says Sally.

"No, I'll wait for you."

"Suit yourself."

"Okay, lets go!" She finally says, they both walked awkwardly until Tommy came up with a thoughtful conversation.

"Sally?"

"Yes?"

"Do you ever think about us?"

"What?"

"Do you ever think of a future, with us in it?"

"No?"

"Oh."

"Why are you both late?" Asked Mr Luscombe, furiously.

"I had to talk to Miss."

"And what's your excuse?"

"I was waiting for her," Said Tommy, honestly with a shrug.

"You were waiting for her? That's appauling behaviour! You arrive to my lessons on time, understand?"

"Sorry, sir." Murmurs Tommy.

"Now hurry up and take your seats!"

'I will wait for her, I will wait for her until the day I die . . .' Whispered Tommy to himself.

* * *

As the months passed by it was already June! Gemma and Sophie finally made it up with Sally but they wouldn't hang out as much as they used to.

One day something unusual and strange happened, for the past few days Tommy wouldn't stop by at her door anymore. She found him sitting alone on the table and decided at last to over come her nerves.

"Hey, Tommy?" She said, nervously.

He looked up and raised an eyebrow.

"Get lost."

"What?"

"DIDN'T YOU HEAR ME? GET LOST."

"W-what? Why are you acting like this?"

"Get lost. Move it."

And so she did, 'Geez, moody teenager!' She thought.

"Sup?" asked Gemma.

"What?"

"You're not with Tommy?" asked Sophie.

"It's nothing. Please can we leave it?" She desperately insisted and so they did.

At break time she found Tommy, it seemed like he was heading to the library.

"Tommy, wait!"

He stops and walks over to her. He drags her by the arm.

"Ouch! Stop it, what are you doing? Where're we going? Get off, please. You're hurting me!"

"You wanted to talk to me so lets go somewhere private."

He continues dragging her and takes her behind a big tree where no one could see them.

"What are you wearing?" He asks.

"My school uniform, maybe?"

He pushes her against the tree and puts his cold finger on her lips.

"What else?" He whispers.

'Help! What sort of questions is he asking me?'

"My socks and sh-"

"WHAT ELSE?" He shouts, spit gets on Sally's face. He digs his nails into her shoulders.

"My bra and knickers and..."

He smirks and lets go off her shoulders. He touches her cheeks, rubbing them gently whilst smiling and bites her neck gently like a vampire.

"Tommy.." She moans.

"Take off your jumper."

"Tommy! Get off me."

"No, babe."

'BABE? What does he even want from me?'

She pushes him away from her and quickly sprints away from him. Running faster and faster away from Tommy, not daring to look behind her. She gets a stitch but runs, going across the other side of the school.

She was confused, Tommy was so complicated. It was impossible. How can she ever talk to Tommy after all that he did to her?

{PLEASE VOTE!}