Mother Or Foe?

Philip's POV:
I don't understand. How was he able to stop my plan? I've got it all planned out. Everything seems to be working well. But how was he able to stop it?
"Maybe because he had some help," some other guy showed up with the rest of the gang.
"Who are you?" Jax asked curiously, as he almost fell down, but me and Andi held onto him, so he wouldn't fall while he pushed the other group towards us, so we would be all in one place.
He continued. "Some evil wizard?"
"Let's just say you know me better than anyone." He said as he slowly took off his mask to reveal who he is. Then we gasp in shock to find out who the other guy was behind his mask.

"M-Mom?" Jessie questioned in shock as Jax tried his best to look away from her as he asked, "what are you doing here, mother? Taking over the world again?"
"You know," Andi said. "I heard you escaped limbo."
"Yeah," she chuckled like what she did is okay. "I might've did a lot of bad things."
"No surprise there," Jax said again with no eye contact, until he continued when he finally face her. "You tried to kill Emma! Destroy her, even."
"Jax," she said. "I've changed. I have."
"How can partnering up with Emma's evil father a good thing?" Jax questioned.
"Jax-" she said upset, until I interrupted her and everyone else by yelling out loud, "Enough!"
I then face Jax to tell him, "Jax, have you forgotten why we came here in the first place? Risking our lives for you guys."
"Right," Jax said. "Sorry 'bout that, Philip."
I continued facing the villains and asked, "how did you find out about our plan anyway?"

"Will you believe me even if I told you?" Jax's mother asked as I told her, "try me."
"Well," she said. "Let's just say we have someone working for us from the inside."
"What!?" I yelled in shock. "No one in their right mind will betray our group like that."
"Why don't you ask him for yourself?" Emma's father told me as I saw at the guy who he pointed to and saw that it was-

"Luke?" Andi questioned with that upset look on her ace and eyes and saw or noticed how betrayed she was by just looking her in the eyes.

No one's POV:
He was looking down as he sighed and slowly walks over to Jax's mother and Emma's father right by their side with nothing for him to say.
"Luke, how could you do this to us?" Andi asked followed by Philip saying, "you played us. You played all of us."
He slowly looked up and looked at them, especially in Andi's eyes when he apologized, "I'm sorry. I really am. This is against everything I believe in or thought was right."
"Then why are you doing this?" Andi asked followed by Luke saying, "this is something I have to do it alone. I'm sorry."
"Luke-" Andi said as Luke told her, "I'm sorry, Andi. I love you, and I always will, even if you no longer do."
Philip looked at Andi and she was upset with that look she has as she had nothing to say. She just looked at him and said nothing.
"You're a traitor!" Gracie said followed by his other wits' Sean, saying, "don't talk to me ever again!"
"Gracie, Sean," he said as he slowly walks closer towards them. "I'm sorry."
They looked away and weren't looking at him, which made him feel even worse for what he was about to do as he walked back to sides of Jax's mother and Emma's father as he still was looking down and said, "I didn't mean for any of this to happen."
"But it still did," Andi said as Luke looked and faces at her as Luke looked at her and said, "I never meant to hurt you."

"But you still did." She continued. "You lied to me, Luke. Again. You lied to me all over again."
Luke started to get teary-eyed as he said, "Andi, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I never did."
"To late for that now," Andi said. "What I regret the most in the world, Luke- is loving you."
Luke widen his eyes when he heard what Andi said as his face gave out a broken heart with tears slowly dropping down his cheeks, like what Andi's face is giving out right now, as she tried to conceal it within her heart.
"Enough with this drama!" Emma's father yelled. "Kill them. All of them!"
"You know what you need to do, Luke," Jax's mother said and continued. "Just don't kill the chosen one and the guardian."
"What!?" Emma's father said in shock as he faced her with that look in his face as she looked back at him and continued, "oh, don't 'what' me, Holwer, you know exactly why we need them both."
"Fine." He said in a mean way as he was annoyed and gave out a gesture to say, "you may go."
"Mom?" Jessie questioned as Luke pushed the entire gang except for Emma and Andi, towards the other room, including Jax and Jessie.

As for Jax's mother, she looked away when Jessie called out for her to asked if she was serious of letting them be killed, then Jax told her when they were being put on being killed, "you never changed, mother. You're still after power, the realm, everything that you never had, or couldn't have."

She didn't respond.

Luke then placed both Andi and Emma into the glass cage where they can never escape again, after dealing with the others.

Meanwhile, Jax's mother walked towards the cage when no one's around and told Emma and Andi, "I'm getting you guys out."
"And why would you do that?" Emma asked followed by her saying, "because I'm good now."
"And why would we believe you?" Andi asked defensively as she told her back, "you don't have to. But right now, I'm your only hope."
"No way," Andi said. "We wouldn't-"
Emma stopped Andi's sentence by pulling her back with her arm gently and said, "okay."
"Emma!" Andi said being very disappointed in Emma.
"Andi, I'm sorry," Emma said. "But right now, she really is our only hope to stop my dad."
She moans and sighed as she stepped back and sat down on the ground, refusing to leave the cage with Jax's mother around to help them out.
"Now," she said to Emma. "Step back."
And so, she did as she cast a spell to open it and it worked as Emma slowly walked out the cage without triggering an alarm. Emma then looked back at Andi to say, "Andi, come on. Let's go. We're free."
"No!" Andi immediately respond right away as she continued. "As long as she's helping us to escape, I won't go through with it. I can't trust her, Em. I won't, and neither should you."
"Andi," Emma said. "We can save the world and magic realm. This is the only way. You know that."
Andi didn't respond as Jax's mother let Emma walked forward towards Emma's machine, she whispered a spell for Emma to use as she took a deep breath and got ready to cast the spell that she was given to cast.